edwinpr's Gallery // Updated // 8/17/2014

  • Thread starter Thread starter edwinpr
  • 32 comments
  • 2,457 views
Messages
513
Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico
Messages
EdwinprGTR
Hey guys!
I've kept holding back on making my own gallery, but I've been told to go for it.


13815291074_cc5180596f_c.jpg

13815299164_29be7fabdb_c.jpg

13814963215_da3d25d699_b.jpg

So...here we go?​
 
So, I guess I can't login to my Flickr anymore due to Yahoo removing Google Sign-in.
I'm guessing I can't post more stuff here for now, I'm not sure if to make another Flickr account but it probably means I can't use "Pixel's Workstation" anymore, which sucks since it's also the name of my Youtube Channel.

But since this is a gallery I guess I'll have to post a picture huh, I'll use the Upload A File feature just this one time.
CaptureGT6.jpg

 
"Saludos, bueno ver uno del patio!"
Nice shots
 
I've kept holding back on making my own gallery, but I've been told to go for it. ​
It sure was worth it. 👍 Keep adding photos to build up recognition.
 
Superb start Edwin 👍
The BRZ shots are very realistic and superb use of bokeh / dof in the last two shots.
 
Hey guys, here's an update.
At the moment, my laptop has been having some issues, for some reason yesterday the laptop would just freeze after 20-30 minutes, and the CPU would just drop to 0% and everything froze until 5-10 minutes, then after 5 seconds the CPU would drop to 0% again. It works fine on Safe Mode, like normal (But odd resolution) I checked if I had any viruses, but nothing. I'm using Windows 7.
 
Why there are no comments here... Great work on these shots, the second and the third one are just superb !
 
These F-86 II shots are great !
 
The 2nd & 3rd Viper shots as well as the 2nd VGT shot are excellent! Great work!👍
 
GT-R R35​








Thanks for all the comments in this thread guys, it's greatly appreciated and it motivates me to take more pictures. Thank you!​
 
Last edited:
Excellent gallery, the lighting in the R35 set is perfect.
 
Syracuse Limit​






See it's called "Limit" because the FR-S in the pictures I called it "Limit" in which I use in most races ever since it showed up in Gran Turismo 5​
 
Last edited:
Limit vs Vision GTI​








Pictures from a race that I had with a friend. Video coming soon.​
 
Most of your compositions are really good. Lovely bokeh in the 1st and 2nd shots of this set, I also like the toning and sense of action in the last one, good capture of the suspension movement.
 
There aren't that many pictures yet, but you are already a GTP photomode elite in my books. Fantastic work!
 
There aren't that many pictures yet, but you are already a GTP photomode elite in my books. Fantastic work!
Thanks, it means a lot to me!
It's just whenever I do pictures I have a hard time deciding which pictures to put in my gallery. :crazy:
 
Those GT-R shots are so realistic. Great job!
 
Nice work on the latest update, the shots at Willow Springs are my faves. 👍
 
As always a lot of great shots in your last sets. The GTR R35 one is simply superb, the last Tom Supra shot is excellent, Love the vertical shots of the GT86. Your last set on Willow is simply great I love each shot of it. And the atmosphere of the old GTR is perfect.
 
Great work and I really like the under-saturated and soft lighting environment in your last set.
 
Back