Efrafa's garage

  • Thread starter Thread starter efrafa
  • 51 comments
  • 2,049 views
Alright, 4 matte paints for the Audi touring car. What's your psn? I'll send the car at 00:00 GMT
The car has been sent.
 
'Wanted' list updated.
 
I can trade a Jag XJR-9 for a FGT or for a Citreon GT Race Car
 
Has the body/engine been recently overhauled?
 
Yes the engine is in good condition and doesnt need to be overhauled, however the rigidity can be improved. Why?
 
If you improve the rigidity, you've got a deal :) I have a GT by Citroen Race Car with no mileage
 
Ok, i can trade one to you tommorrow. Ill add you on PSN now.

PSN:MrPudPud
 
Great, I'll send the car at midnight GMT if I'm awake, if not I will in the morning
 
Got more slots open
 
Sent you the Jag XJR-9 LM, waiting for Citroen GT Race Car
 
Got a free slot today, and have updated my car list and wanted list
 
I have a free slot today
 
Ok
i have Peugeot 908 HDI FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10 (modded)
The McLaren u want, is it the F1 '94? If so, i have that too (modded)
Tell me if ur interested.
 
I'm very interested, what do you want for them?
 
The list u have there is awesome.
Ok, for the 908 i would like a Escudo and for the McLaren a R92CP please.
However, there might be a little problem. I.....have 14 trades pending. -_-
Sorry bout that, if ur willing to wait a bit, im sure we can work something out. I wont scam, i'll send first if u like. ^^
 
Alright, well I'll keep you in mind and just PM me when you're free for trades? :)
 
Sure thing! I might change my schedule, and move u up in the list. ^^
My PSN is MidnightChampion, add when u want.
Thanks for accepting. :)
 
Added :)


So anyone free for immediate trade?
 
x2010 proto for 908 HDI FAP oreca, with all Three turbo mods available ?:)
 
Deal. Are you free for immediate trade?
 
Back