|eG|'s Gallery Comments Are Welcomed: 1/6 Jaguar vs Toyota Vintage Race Cars (1 Shot)

• Thread starter |eG|
  • 52 comments
YOPAPA4U
5210491164_b65c531eca_b.jpg

Since GT4 we all experienced a bit of gratifying sensation in Photo Mode, and some of us like myself went deeper into real automotive photography, as this is my hobby decided to stimulate my mind a bit not just with the arrival of my favorite game, but with some opportunity indulging myself in virtual photography.

photostream
photostream
photostream
photostream
photostream
photostream

Last edited:

And One more for tonight. I had everything perfectly planned for this one, and I must say it came out very nice for what it is, would of hoped that the set of front shot would of worked, but decided, oh well practice makes perfect.

5210629687_11cacfc3f6_b.jpg

z
photostream
photostream

Last edited:
Im really liking the shots, especially the pictures of the nissan. That interior shot of the lexus steering wheel is awesome as well.

I gotta try to get something like the top one of the Lexus, just looks mean.
Also how'd you get the interior so good ?

I gotta try to get something like the top one of the Lexus, just looks mean.
Also how'd you get the interior so good ?

Easy, I presume he did the same as me and pressed auto focus whilst looking into the window :)

Managed it with a lambo sv and scuderia:tup:

Easy, I presume he did the same as me and pressed auto focus whilst looking into the window :)

Managed it with a lambo sv and scuderia:tup:

It just looked like he got inside some how, and for some reason i didn't connect my G37 Interior looking bad when driving and that being so HQ.
yes i am a noob..

It just looked like he got inside some how, and for some reason i didn't connect my G37 Interior looking bad when driving and that being so HQ.
yes i am a noob..

You're not a noob:) I don't know how he did that actually, I know how he took them I think but I'm not sure how he didn't get the window reflections.

Awww I was going with that color scheme on your EK with mine lol. Sweet pics man! By the way, what color is that on your Z? I want it for my Supra.

^It's one of the factory colors. I thought it was black, but in direct sunlight it's brown/bronze :/ Still nice

^ You can probably find a supra with it, or even an old school nissan, toyota. I will send you a request if I come across the color

Latest Posts

Back