EGTC - European GT Championship (GT3)

• Thread starter GTWelsh
  • 55 comments
I'll try to come for the first race, but I'm not sure to be available for the 3 others, it depends of how my schedule will be.

ID PSN : Jomas_74

Hi guys, this is getting busy now, if we have demand for it we can run a second set of races after the first set and work something out.

I have broken my PS4 (yes, I'm an idiot) but it seems to work when vertical, I will be buying a pro verrrry soon as a result but probably not in time for this Thursday. Everything "should" be fine, but this is just my little disclaimer.

Races will be friends-only to stop any randomers. I will add this to the OP now.

Feel free to add me and join the race at 8pm Thursday evening.

PSN ID: GT-Welsh

Gtwelsh sorry to hear about your ps4. I was gutted when I got called out thought I was gonna miss the first week. But cool another week of practice on nurb gp.

In the mean time if anyone wants to add me on psn for some informal racing my psn is nonZence. Race, tuning trades etc etc

If it gets full I'm very sorry, I want to host a second session afterwards if this is the case but it's the Mrs Birthday, so, yano how it is, we could work out another day that fits the rest best to get the session in or leave it until next week. (only applies if we get more than 16 show up)

Well... I was hoping to come but I won't be able to (99% sure I'd say), too much things happen today (including my birthday :cheers:).

One can only assume people forgot :P nice racing the 4 or 5 people that showed up :) faster than me!
Sorry for only making race 1, I signed up for another series at 9 and hoped these didn't over run, I can make race 1 for the entire season.

@GTWelsh Btw, I hope you don't mind that Ti-toux and I have almost the same liveries

Edit : I've uploaded the two races on my channel. I think I'll need someone for the commentaries :D

Last edited:
Is there some people who will race today ?
Didn't even realise it was Thursday tbh! Probably not, it didn't really get any attention when I posted about people forgetting / not turning up, so no one really cares I think lol :) It was just an idea for a bit of fun, I'll be about racing in Lobby though regardless :)

Did you guys finish this little season you had running? If you have anymore events at the start of next month I'd be happy to join you guys

Did you guys finish this little season you had running? If you have anymore events at the start of next month I'd be happy to join you guys
It got loads of interest then only about 4 people showed up, ended up being pretty pointless :( so I won't be running this anymore. I may start an N200 series or something unless someone else is doing one, now the Sports tyres are better I find it quite fun bombing round tracks on Sports Medium tyres. Slower is also often accompanied by closer racing too.

Back