TurboSmoke Messages 2,281 Jun 21, 2003 #3 ooops..this is in reply to the best American car....please someone in charge, reconstruct this thread..... i need to have a rest now.... (i forgot my medication)
ooops..this is in reply to the best American car....please someone in charge, reconstruct this thread..... i need to have a rest now.... (i forgot my medication)
TurboSmoke Messages 2,281 Jun 21, 2003 #4 HI GDO......dont ask......just dont ask okay... a slip of the finger and i dont know how to undo it....
HI GDO......dont ask......just dont ask okay... a slip of the finger and i dont know how to undo it....
G GDO Messages 81 Jun 21, 2003 #7 Originally posted by TurboSmoke HI GDO......dont ask......just dont ask okay... Click to expand... I was wondering what he meant by that, but now I know.
Originally posted by TurboSmoke HI GDO......dont ask......just dont ask okay... Click to expand... I was wondering what he meant by that, but now I know.