Eiger 150 | Sign-ups open!!!! Wednesday 13th!!!!!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Akmuq
  • 42 comments
  • 6,163 views
Right guys, race tomorrow! Make people turn up.:)👍
 
i will try
 
Race tonight if we get numbers.
 
I just got the call from work, unfortunately I won't be able to make it.
 
I presume the room number will be posted on here? Just I'm not sure I've got you as a friend on PSN ak
 
I'll be there before 7:30, I've got dinner first.
 
Room open a little early, titled "private NO ABS" to prevent randomers from joining.👍

1472-6118-3615-5262-9995

Or you can FR me, I've loads of space.:)
 
Did you decide on what you'd do with the weather, akmuq?
 
Room open a little early, titled "private NO ABS" to prevent randomers from joining.👍

1472-6118-3615-5262-9995

Or you can FR me, I've loads of space.:)

In fact, I can't come on. Got to go out to dinner. :( maybe next one 👍
 
Last edited:
Only 3 of us turned up, so we didn't bother with the race.
 
sorry I was just to busy last night and totally forgot can we do it next wed.
 
Back