El Camino in GT5

  • Thread starter Thread starter cryptomanic
  • 35 comments
  • 6,918 views

Would you like to see an El Camino in GT5?

  • Yes

    Votes: 113 79.0%
  • No

    Votes: 30 21.0%

  • Total voters
    143
  • Poll closed .
I would love to have an El Camino in GT, but seriously, why would PD do that when they could just add another Skyline? :banghead:
 
Yes! Win! The El Camino = Favorite car. Ever. Car + Truck Bed = Awesome. You just don't get better.
 
I would love to have an El Camino in GT, but seriously, why would PD do that when they could just add another Skyline? :banghead:

Or a Miata, or an Mx5, or RX7, or a Lancer...................:yuck:
 
I would like to see the El Camino in GT5. And even though I'm not the biggest fan of American cars i would also like to see the Foxbody Mustang, the GTO (70's) the Firebird (Formula please). These cars were all forgotten and I don't really know why.

But I would also really like to see the the MK1 Supra.
 
The El Camino is a great car in automotive history. It was something that no one really thought of, Putting a High Powered engine into a truck, that really changed things back then.
 
Back