El Capitan 200 miles: Suzuki GSX R/4 (a spec)

Emohawk
I dropped the controller on it's X button before everyone finished their laps, so I don't know the exact statistics.

I thought the races ended a fixed 15 seconds or so after you did, so there was no way to see the full finish times of the other cars. Also, for lapped cars that come in a few seconds after you the results screen just shows a time, but not how many laps behind they were.

Is there a way you can change this?

New York 200 Mile was another easy 200 A-Spec point win.

This one I did with a totally stock GSX-R/4 (went back and won a new one) with SM tyres. I could lap faster than all other cars - the TVR Cerbera Speed Six was within a second or two a lap though. However, it four-stopped, and I only two-stopped. I ended up passing it on the very last lap through the roundabout and lapped it by 1.247 seconds. Fastest lap was a 1:46.270 on lap 46, but it was late at night and I was a bit tired and most laps were around 1:48 or so.

It was amazing to see how many cars hit the wall at the hair pin on the first corner, then again at the end of the next straight. All other cars were faster (the TVR's much more so) than me on the straights, but they really lost time in the corners.

Grand Valley next?

Hiya "Phil"
THANX for a great 200 pt race! 👍 I'd kinda forgotten about your thread 'till I was scrolling thru my Garage & spied a Stock Suzuki just waiting to be raced. Probably should NOT have changed the Oil :irked: as I'd most likely have found a closer race.

Drew this "AI" Lineup:
Dodge VIPER SRT 10 '03
Proto Motors SPIRRA 4.6 V-8 '04
TVR T350C '03
Chevy CORVETTE GRAND SPORT (C4) '96
Aston Martin VANTAGE '99

Caught the VIPER on the last turn of the final lap to put him down FOUR LAPS. Everyone else save for the SPIRRA was down FIVE or More.

Race Time: 2:05'57.574
Fast Lap: 1'51.132 I tried VERY Hard to get one "Sub" 1'51 but every time I got a shot at it a lapped car slowed me up! :irked: Still had plenty of laps in the 1'51s though. 👍
Pits: Laps #17/34/50

THANX Again...O.G. :D

Latest Posts

Back