Eliminate the 12 hundred car garage to 50 cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr senna
  • 71 comments
  • 3,858 views
That's funny now i'm narrow minded.Did you read my post really good?I don't think so.When I say I've beatin 6figure cars with a 5figure car that could be anything from 10,000up to 90,000$ or whatever.first of all you don't even like tuning cars right?so why are you posting anything and why are you even playing granturismo,don't you think you playing need 4 speed is better for you

1: Misreading a post isn't being narrow minded, it's just not very smart to so (and I never claim to be a true genius. Because I most definitely am not).

2: Gran Turismo isn't a tuning simulator, it's a driving simulator.

3: Why would I play Need for Speed? The physics aren't very realistic and I actually don't have a "need" for "speed." I have a need to play a game where I can have realistic physics in cars I like.

4: I post things because I signed up to the site. :p
 
Really how am I aggressive?

That's funny now i'm narrow minded.Did you read my post really good?I don't think so.When I say I've beatin 6figure cars with a 5figure car that could be anything from 10,000up to 90,000$ or whatever.first of all you don't even like tuning cars right?so why are you posting anything and why are you even playing granturismo,don't you think you playing need 4 speed is better for you

You immediately tell people to get off GT, telling people they don't deserve it and want NFS instead, when they criticise your idea. If you can't take criticism without backchatting like an 8 year old, then you aren't ready for the outside world, let alone a forum. You won't make friends like this.

You still won't tell us why we need a garage limit.
 
Last edited:
@Dylan.how many cars do you have?are they all tuned?isn't it a headache sometimes when you have so many car you can't keep up with,your right I bet you have aleast two of the same car who,needs a thousand cars in there garage,it better to have less cars that would give them more memory to do more stuff.
Right now i have maybe 40 cars(not counting the anniversary car pack). I dont play a ton so my collection is slowly growing. I'm waiting for better ways to make money. right now i do 5 laps on Super speedway in NASCAR to get a quick 3 minute 140k. its not a headache to have more then 10 cars because i dont have ocd and i dont NEED to tune every car or use every car i own. it would be a headache to have ocd and HAVE to tune a total of ten cars. i only have 5 track ready cars(plus they aren't anything to brag about). the rest are tunes for route x or drifting. like i said early the game isn't stopping YOU from only getting ten cars. plus it gives a great option called "sell" if the pesky game gifts you a prize car.
 
1: Misreading a post isn't being narrow minded, it's just not very smart to so (and I never claim to be a true genius. Because I most definitely am not).

2: Gran Turismo isn't a tuning simulator, it's a driving simulator.

3: Why would I play Need for Speed? The physics aren't very realistic and I actually don't have a "need" for "speed." I have a need to play a game where I can have realistic physics in cars I like.

4: I post things because I signed up to the site. :p
Ok that's cool your right everybody plays for different reason.

You immediately tell people to get off GT, telling people they don't deserve it and want NFS instead, when they criticise your idea. If you can't take criticism without backchatting like an 8 year old, then you aren't ready for the outside world, let alone a forum. You won't make friends like this.

You still won't tell us why we need a garage limit.
See that's not what I'm saying Whether you like it or not you have your opinion
I have mine.you play what you want to play,I never told anybody what to play i mean gt is the best racing in my eyes but i want it to evolve.I've invested money into a ps4 of course this is one of the games I'm waiting for I want it to be a better.

Right now i have maybe 40 cars(not counting the anniversary car pack). I dont play a ton so my collection is slowly growing. I'm waiting for better ways to make money. right now i do 5 laps on Super speedway in NASCAR to get a quick 3 minute 140k. its not a headache to have more then 10 cars because i dont have ocd and i dont NEED to tune every car or use every car i own. it would be a headache to have ocd and HAVE to tune a total of ten cars. i only have 5 track ready cars(plus they aren't anything to brag about). the rest are tunes for route x or drifting. like i said early the game isn't stopping YOU from only getting ten cars. plus it gives a great option called "sell" if the pesky game gifts you a prize car.
"your right"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
See that's not what I'm saying your not going keep insulting me. Whether you like it or not you have your opinion
I have mine.you play what you want to play,I never told anybody what to play i mean gt is the best racing in my eyes but i want it to evolve.
So you didn't tell @Skython to go and play NFS? And yet again, just tell me why a garage limit will improve GT. It's not opinions here, it's facts we need to get down.
 
The key word is duplicates. and do have more than one of the same car?if so why?just curious.I've been in lobbies where a guy pulls out three of the same car in one room, and then the other guy says, why do you have so many gtr, you know what he said he said? he has one set up for each pp." Doesn't make sense"..for one you can save an a,b or c setup for one car right?so why go buy three gtr's for three different setup. then what's the point of having there milage system if your not putting them on,then some guys I know I'll ask if they have a certain car.I always get, "ha ha man I got so many car I don't even know".like to be kinda of organized and know what I have,"i know","so what"!!.how about getting into a lobby and then the auto timer starts..ok I got 40 sec to get a car," oh wait" let's look through my 1200 cars in 20 sec .now I'm sitting here listening to the beep noise you here when up&down on your garage list "oh I found one oh no too late",now you gotta sit there watch everybody going around "NURB"for 7plus minutes,that's one of the reason why I don't like all of these cars in my garage. and you don't make the money you make like on gt5 ,"and the 15th annies useless unless your just starting out".i use those cars for tunes for when and if I buy the car Theres gotta to be a better way to get to your car quickly.
Still no reason to limit the garage, everyone plays the game how they see fit and a garage limit is just silly. People have more than one of the same car for various reasons, such as the fact that I have 15 LFAs on GT5 because I want to and some other people for replica purposes or whatever they want to do with the cars. It shouldn't bother you as thats HIS/HER money and cars and he/she can do what he/she sees fit with them.

You are implying that we NEED a garage limit, you fail to explain why we need this beyond your opinions.
 
Still no reason to limit the garage, everyone plays the game how they see fit and a garage limit is just silly. People have more than one of the same car for various reasons, such as the fact that I have 15 LFAs on GT5 because I want to and some other people for replica purposes or whatever they want to do with the cars. It shouldn't bother you as thats HIS/HER money and cars and he/she can do what he/she sees fit with them.

You are implying that we NEED a garage limit, you fail to explain why we need this beyond your opinions.
It's not a need it's just a suggestion.
 
It's not a need it's just a suggestion.
Yes, but you are suggesting that we need a garage limit, you fail to explain why. We are simply asking you why we need to have this in the game.
 
So you didn't tell @Skython to go and play NFS? And yet again, just tell me why a garage limit will improve GT. It's not opinions here, it's facts we need to get down.
I don't think Skython needs you to speak up for he or she.
 
I'd like to speak up for who I want to if they're getting childish backchat. Still though, you avoid the question, why do we need a garage limit?
 
I'd like to speak up for who I want to if they're getting childish backchat. Still though, you avoid the question, why do we need a garage limit?
It's like asking Kaz where the livery editor is.
 
"your right"
Remember when you could go to the seasonals and stack up money "that sucks" I could make" 5 mill ". 45 min to an hour on gt5 not on gt6 now your grinding
 
Remember when you could go to the seasonals and stack up money "that sucks" I could make" 5 mill ". 45 min to an hour on gt5 not on gt6 now your grinding
What on earth are you talking about?
 
I'd like to speak up for who I want to if they're getting childish backchat. Still though, you avoid the question, why do we need a garage limit?
Ok
 
I'm giving up here. It's a pointless idea, will do absolutely nothing to benefit the game, and you still refuse to say why it will ("Ok" is not a valid explanation :rolleyes:). It's not a matter of opinion, it's facts - what will it do?
 
Guys calm it a little bit...

Some of us are trying to sleep here!
 
I think its fair to say that if you want less cars in your garage, then just don't keep as many... adding a limit to the garage is not a good solution to what would be a 'problem' for a very small minority at best. Some people are simply collectors in GT games - its for the love of and obsession of cars for many and an in-game feature like the one you suggest would be outrageous for them.
 
I think its fair to say that if you want less cars in your garage, then just don't keep as many... adding a limit to the garage is not a good solution to what would be a 'problem' for a very small minority at best. Some people are simply collectors in GT games - its for the love of and obsession of cars for many and an in-game feature like the one you suggest would be outrageous for them.
Nice videos
 
Is this spam on purpose, or...?
 
It's simple people would have better tuned cars if they had less instead of hundreds of cars you can't even keep up with,more money if they had less check my post on " mechanical failure"they could use there money system for somthing like mechanical failure just think about it.In real life you break it you pay for it.

So you got rid of YOUR spelling and grammar checkers, rules of punctuation and sentence structure. That's OK. Just keep your hands off OUR garage size please.
 
So you got rid of YOUR spelling and grammar checkers, rules of punctuation and sentence structure. That's OK. Just keep your hands off OUR garage size please.
Man you guys have problems.
 
Man you guys have problems.
No, you have just trolled and spammed your own thread to annoy others, persistently avoided sensible questions, attacked those who criticise your idea and failed to acknowledge what a poor idea it is.
 
No, you have just trolled and spammed your own thread to annoy others, persistently avoided sensible questions, attacked those who criticise your idea and failed to acknowledge what a poor idea it is.
"attack"? I'm not attacking anybody i don't mind the criticism "keep it coming".
 
Not bothering. You'll just tell me I don't deserve GT and NFS is my thing instead.
 
Back