Elite Multi-Class Sports Car Championship - Round 1/May 21st - Watkins GlenPS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chad151515
  • 62 comments
  • 6,211 views
Just in case anyone is interested, Speed Demon Motorsports is looking for teammates in either class of the championship.

Message me if interested.
 
Just in case anyone is interested, Speed Demon Motorsports is looking for teammates in either class of the championship.

Message me if interested.

Feel free to message any of the drivers on PSN who are not on teams yet as well!
 
SPORTS CAR GRAND PRIX OF WISCONSIN - ROAD AMERICA
LMP2 POLE SITTER - TAG---McLaren
GT3 POLE SITTER - Warbonnet_65844

LMP2 RACE RESULTS
1st - TAG---McLaren
2nd - FutureF1
3rd - chadbaseball15
4th - Doot_Due
5th - jonbuilds
6th - NihilPlusUltra
7th - Kokoraki13
8th - dirtracer88x
9th - SDM_RRDZ

GT3 RACE RESULTS
1st - chaospunx82
2nd - r_whalley89
3rd - ReneFML
4th - Warbonnet_65844
5th - Mega_Driver_24
6th - M_I_Z_Z_O_U75
7th - SCOPEajt
8th - mitchman9
9th - UMDfutbol11
10th - TheBarneStorm
11th - TeCHcl
12th - havenman3
13th - ROUSHRULEKID
14th - OldManBallin26
15th - senna1442
 
Race will have a lobby setting of 1:00 with 10x progression next Sunday. No race today.
 
Can we do single entry? cause I would like to do the le mans race
 
Yes Sir! That`s 100% fine!
Sweet, I would like to run in the GT3 class I haven't decided which car yet. Also when is the le mans race on the op it doesn't say the exact date.
 
Sweet, I would like to run in the GT3 class I haven't decided which car yet. Also when is the le mans race on the op it doesn't say the exact date.

As of now as long as my work schedule stays the same that race will fall on April 23rd. If it changes I`ll keep you updated on here. We race every other Sunday.
 
Then that means we will have quali on April 16th correct? Thank you. I might be able to do other races but it depends on my work schedule as well. I'll let you know which car I decided to pick by Saturday.
 
Then that means we will have quali on April 16th correct? Thank you. I might be able to do other races but it depends on my work schedule as well. I'll let you know which car I decided to pick by Saturday.

No sir, Qualifying will be at 4:30 race at 5:00 pm EST. The Sundays in between we have hosted practice lobbies.
 
Practice opens at 3:30 pm us est today.
 
BELGIUM SPORTS CAR CHALLENGE - SPA
LMP2 POLE SITTER - jonbuilds
GT3 POLE SITTER - chaospunx82


LMP2 RACE RESULTS
1st - jonbuilds
2nd - NihilPlusUltra
3rd - FutureF1
4th - chadbaseball15
5th - TAG---McLaren
6th - Doot_Due
7th - dirtracer88x
8th - bri-bond

GT3
1st - chaospunx82
2nd - r_whalley69
3rd - ReneFML
4th - Mega_Driver_24
5th - TeCHcl
 
No sir, Qualifying will be at 4:30 race at 5:00 pm EST. The Sundays in between we have hosted practice lobbies.
I will use the #9 Community France Audi R8 LMS Ultra
 
I am also interested...not sure of class or vehicle.
 
I am also interested...not sure of class or vehicle.

Sounds Good, LMP2 and GT3 chassis`s. The website link above will list the liveries taken already.
 
Then that means we will have quali on April 16th correct? Thank you. I might be able to do other races but it depends on my work schedule as well. I'll let you know which car I decided to pick by Saturday.

Okay sounds good! Next Sunday is Watkins Glen.
 
RACE WEEK!

4:30 PM US EST THIS SUNDAY AT THE GLEN!
 
Back