ELITE RACING LEAGUE - Elite IndyCar Series - SEASON 11 / MAY 2019PS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chad151515
  • 193 comments
  • 19,061 views
I have a good wired connection so hopefully that's not a big issue
 
Today is the day for the Greatest Spectacle in Racing! The Elite Indy 500
 
Hmm. Some speculation from the paddock.
 
Last edited:
Taking signups for the EeC Championship set to start on June 24th.
 
The EEC Drivers list fill up quick but we are still taking signups!
 
This Friday is Qualifying for the Elite Indy 500!
 
Im interested in this race, I’m an oval racer. How do I get into it?

Hey Jacob! Yes, this Friday at 6:30 pm us est qualifying. 33 signed up so far. Message me on my psn at chadbaseball15 and I can give you more information.
 
Hey Jacob! Yes, this Friday at 6:30 pm us est qualifying. 33 signed up so far. Message me on my psn at chadbaseball15 and I can give you more information.
Ok thank you this is for my brother because he is great at the game, I’m not good yet but I’ll let my brother know to message you on psn
 
This Friday is the 4th Running of the Elite Indy 500! 24 drivers qualified and 16 made the field!
 
Now taking entries for season 10 of the Elite IndyCar Series. Series has proven time and time again to be one of the most competitive series on PCars2. All new drivers are welcome! Season kicks off November 30th!
 
Come and join the most competitive IndyCar league PCARS2!
 
Still accepting sign ups for the Elite IndyCar Series which kicks off on November 30th
 
18 drivers have signed up for season 10. Still accepting new entries!
 
Round 1 this Friday at Willow Springs! Time to finally kick the 10th season off!
 
Race Day !
Willow Springs
Practice - 6 pm
Qualifying - 7:20 pm
Race 7:50 pm
ALL US EASTERN
 
Looks like a dry race tomorrow night on the Streets of Long Beach!
 
RACE DAY!!! Streets of Long Beach tonight with qualifying at 7:20 pm us est!
 
OFF TONIGHT! Series is back in action next Friday at COTA!
 
RACE DAY! IndyCar at COTA today! Practice at 6:30 and Qualifying at 7:20 pm US EST
 
Hi!
Do still take new driver?
I could join you even though event timezone is bad for me (best sleeping time at the night) but I really like the Indycars (on PCARS2).
I have other racing series going on and which conflict with this as all my practing/playing time goes there for January, but I'll try to find time for this too. I have few setup already for few track so that helps a lot. I might not run all the left races but I do my best.
If I can join you I'd like to take Chevy Ed Carpenter #6 as that's the car I had used before (as seems that it's waiting there for me).
 
Hi!
Do still take new driver?
I could join you even though event timezone is bad for me (best sleeping time at the night) but I really like the Indycars (on PCARS2).
I have other racing series going on and which conflict with this as all my practing/playing time goes there for January, but I'll try to find time for this too. I have few setup already for few track so that helps a lot. I might not run all the left races but I do my best.
If I can join you I'd like to take Chevy Ed Carpenter #6 as that's the car I had used before (as seems that it's waiting there for me).

Yes of course! What’s your PSN
 
Back