Elusive D | Colour Scheme

• Matte Grey, Orange Wheels

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Matte Black, Orange Wheels

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Pearl Blue, Pink Wheels

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
some more pics..they are from tonights session with blitz,me,kai and 2 others:)

Autumn%252520Ring.jpg

Autumn%252520Ring_1.jpg

Autumn%252520Ring_2.jpg

Autumn%252520Ring_3.jpg

Hi Jack , wats up?
I am Alexd1345 your drifter friend
Today at 7 o´clock drift tandem, ok?

Hey you guys look really professional, i like that, you have some nice pictures BTW, would be fun to drift together sometime!... Good Luck with your team 👍

Hey you guys look really professional, i like that, you have some nice pictures BTW, would be fun to drift together sometime!... Good Luck with your team 👍

hey guys welcome to the forum look forward to seeing you on the track.

Hi Jack , wats up?
I am Alexd1345 your drifter friend
Today at 7 o´clock drift tandem, ok?

👍 Thanks Guys :sly:
And Jesus I know its you Alex, embarissing much. :guilty:
<3

taken by me;) thanks and yea hope to see you on the track sometime:tup:

sorry guys that i have seen so inactive this week.have had tons of school projects and stuff..and many exams aswell. but anyway,any1 up for drifting now?

Add me seal

added:)sadly gt5 servers are down for maintenance:/

edit:i was bored tonight..servers down etc...so i thought to build up a new car and.. it turned up pretty good.heres my own "Elusive D" z34:) you guys like it:P?
ffs picasa ruins its quality:(

Suzuka%252520Circuit%252520East%252520Course.jpg

Last edited:
added:)sadly gt5 servers are down for maintenance:/

edit:i was bored tonight..servers down etc...so i thought to build up a new car and.. it turned up pretty good.heres my own "Elusive D" z34:) you guys like it:P?
ffs picasa ruins its quality:(

The Matte Black Matches the Picture filter too! Nice Car, Sexy Pic Seal ;)
Il Match that and Upload my Latest drift machine xD

Last edited:
yo blitz,how is the recruiting going with sprags?and besides how is everyone doing?we should hold a team meet someday this week or next weekend,which ALL members should attend to keep this thing together!btw i will have a exam week from tomorrow until next thursday,so somedays i will be on much,somedays not at all,but i will keep you informed about that and trying to be active as i can.. cheers

on the side note,blitz change my fav car in the op to 350z;)

yo blitz,how is the recruiting going with sprags?and besides how is everyone doing?we should hold a team meet someday this week or next weekend,which ALL members should attend to keep this thing together!btw i will have a exam week from tomorrow until next thursday,so somedays i will be on much,somedays not at all,but i will keep you informed about that and trying to be active as i can.. cheers

on the side note,blitz change my fav car in the op to 350z;)

As you know I want to organise a drift meeting too, and sprags hasnt been online in a few days. On the other hand, im not sure where all the others are but alex should be on. Btw cheers seal for keeping me informed <3

Meeting over the weekend?

Updated ur fav car ;)

As you know I want to organise a drift meeting too, and sprags hasnt been online in a few days. On the other hand, im not sure where all the others are but alex should be on. Btw cheers seal for keeping me informed <3

Meeting over the weekend?

Updated ur fav car ;)

its ok but im online atm too tho..i have two matches on the weekend but everynight i can drift and will drift:)

okay,after some deep thinking about this i came to my decision which is resignin from this team!major reasons are these: i'm having really busy time with my college with all those projects and stuff.and my icehockey,we just passed the halway marker at our path to play in the highest level of hockey at our age(17),so i need to pay attention to that even more now..and the second reason is that team somehow went totally inactive,of course i understand ,that BF3 and F1 2011 may be the most obvious reasons,but in the past 2 weeks i just havent drifted with anyone of you guys in this team..and hardly seen you online tho..but anyway i had loads of fun at this team,particularly the beginning was awesome!!but hope we will see in gt5 sometime:tup:

cheers

Good luck from tema Redline 👍

Good Luck from DriftNinjas

Thanks guys 👍

okay,after some deep thinking about this i came to my decision which is resignin from this team!major.......
cheers

Yh, i must admit i have been to busy with stuff too, and some of the others have still been drifting an now more recently me too and also recruited a new member and also got new games yes.. :( But anyhow thats behind us now, although I still wish to keep this team up no matter... I still want to drift with you when we can :D 👍

Thanks guys 👍

Yh, i must admit i have been to busy with stuff too, and some of the others have still been drifting an now more recently me too and also recruited a new member and also got new games yes.. :( But anyhow thats behind us now, although I still wish to keep this team up no matter... I still want to drift with you when we can :D 👍

yh..thanks you understood what i meant..and yea np problem m8,always un drifting with you:tup:

Back