ACJMED Messages 95 Peoria, Illinois Messages sekonicthrasher Dec 6, 2012 #1 I'm doing bspec lemans right now I'm in the 22nd hour and my car froze in the pits what do I dooooo!!!???!?!
I'm doing bspec lemans right now I'm in the 22nd hour and my car froze in the pits what do I dooooo!!!???!?!
ACJMED Messages 95 Peoria, Illinois Messages sekonicthrasher Dec 6, 2012 #3 Punt? I think you can restart on the back up saved game right?!?!
JK83 Premium Messages 3,384 Finland Messages Try JK83.. Dec 6, 2012 #4 If your game is froze, just restart your PS3 and have a fun next 24h.
GTsail Premium Messages 2,472 Florida Messages GTsail2/GTsail3 Dec 6, 2012 #5 ACJMED I'm doing bspec lemans right now I'm in the 22nd hour and my car froze in the pits what do I dooooo!!!???!?! Click to expand... Thank the GT Gods that you were running the B-spec race! GTsail
ACJMED I'm doing bspec lemans right now I'm in the 22nd hour and my car froze in the pits what do I dooooo!!!???!?! Click to expand... Thank the GT Gods that you were running the B-spec race! GTsail