Emergency trade 1996

  • Thread starter Thread starter SpeedQber
  • 10 comments
  • 645 views
Messages
703
Netherlands
The Netherlands
Messages
SpeedQber
I need a 1996 today or tomorrow!!

I can trade any level ticket, or anything listed here under 'Available'.
 
Last edited:
Bump, I can still trade today.
 
I can send tomarrow from an alternate account for a Lancia Stratos in Blu
 
I can send a 1996 right now.
 
What would you want for it and what's your PSN?

I checked on your available cars list and I would like the Renaultsport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 in Pink (#99). Add fillmore85 and I'll send immediately. 👍

Where did you go?
 
Last edited:
I checked on your available cars list and I would like the Renaultsport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 in Pink (#99). Add fillmore85 and I'll send immediately. 👍

Where did you go?

Sorry buddy, I don't usually stick on the forum for too long :ouch:
I'm on my PS3 right now, hold on...

Edit: FR's been send, but I guess we'll trade tomorrow?
 
Sorry buddy, I don't usually stick on the forum for too long :ouch:
I'm on my PS3 right now, hold on...

Edit: FR's been send, but I guess we'll trade tomorrow?

I'm still here. I'll send it here in a few minutes

1996 Ticket sent 👍
 
I'm still here. I'll send it here in a few minutes
Alright, hang on a sec...

Edit: Car's been sent 👍

I can send tomarrow from an alternate account for a Lancia Stratos in Blu
Sorry bro, but fillmore's trade was just a little faster.
Do you have any other tickets I need?
 
Awesome! Thanks for the easy trade. :cheers:
 
Back