tsukubacircuit32.jpg

tsukubacircuit31.jpg

nrburgringgpf7.jpg

nrburgringgpf6d.jpg

circuitdelasarthe200912v.jpg

circuitdelasarthe200910.jpg

circuitdelasarthe200914g.jpg

circuitdelasarthe200915.jpg

Some people have a natural ability to take great photos - you appear to be one of them - very nice shots! :)

I'm not sure which pictures you meant... I can only say that first and third photos (F1) are like that on purpose. I wanted them to look... kind of unnatural ;)
Anyway thanks :)

nrburgring24h23.jpg

bernomarktgasse7.jpg

nrburgring24h16.jpg

nrburgring24h22h.jpg

nrburgring24h21y.jpg

Some really nice shots here. đź‘Ť Love the Vipers, HPA TT, Alfa 8C and Celica rally shots. :)

I really like the first blue Alfa shot - very nice tones and composition. Great job. Only criticism I have is the gallery takes too long to open because of the display size of your photos. Perhaps if you displayed them a tad bit smaller with a direct link to the large size, more people would leave some comments. Nice photos like yours deserve it!

Thanks.
I would use smaller pics but imageshack does not have anything like "medium size" thumbnails. Only full res or these small thumbnails.
Myabe I will search for some different solution...

Some very nice shots, really like the composition in the first viper shot and your last edited Alfa shot has a lovely older feel to it. Keep it up đź‘Ť

I agree with Primus Ortus that perhaps the size of the photos are putting people off. Have you tried using flickr? as that gives you links for smaller images which you can link to larger versions :)

Back