Empty status bars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Giancarlo
  • 24 comments
  • 1,047 views

Giancarlo

Totally new & improved!
Premium
Messages
9,646
Messages
Minus955
What's up with those? How do you get them? :confused:
 
I've heard people talk about this. I think you press alt+ 0186 or something like that.
 
alt+0160;)
 
Yeah, moderator is censored for you guys, GC.:p
 
Damn Alt formulas never work for me. :(
 
You have to have caps-lock off, and it's actually shift+alt+number. Those are called ASCII values. Each character (letter number) has one.

And what is 0160? It just looks like a space to me.

Ü

~LoudMusic
 
My title bar isn't empty! Moron! It has spaces in it!
 
Still doesn't work, a little window pops before i even get to the 6 saying "Couldn't launch________". :(
 
Well, so I was messing around with the shift/alt and shift+alt number combinations and suddenly I noticed I was typing on an AZERTY keyboard rather than QWERTY... :lol:

(The horror...)
 
Originally posted by Dudebusta
oh and josh...how did you find that out?;)


How did I find what out?:confused:
 
I believe Stevie(Steviemo) told me about it.:)
 
there was a flood of people using it 24hrs after i posted it.
 
I know, I'm thinking of going back to the "empty" look myself.:D
 
The word "thread"?

;) j/k
 
Originally posted by Bimmerkid44
^tahts what my alt 1060 makes


alt+0160 not alt+1060
 
ÊËÌ▀ÓßÔÒõÕ▄µþÞÚÛÙýݯ´­±‗¾¶§÷¸°¨·¹³²↑■ ☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○◙♂♀♪♫☼►◄↕‼¶§▬↨↑↓→←∟↔▲▼ !+"↔→↑↓↨←∟&'$"☼cþµÕõÒÔßÓ▀Ìyxwvutsrq


:)
 
Back