End of GT5 Coming soon?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zeano182
  • 42 comments
  • 3,262 views
With the fact that game is still selling and the scheduled maintenance coming up, GT5 still has a pulse.

The sky isn't falling yet.
 
End of GT5? People are still playing GT(1).

Gran Turismo never ends.




I still play Grand Turismo today. That game will never get old
 
Repent sinners.... The end is near!

Honestly who know's, but remember prologue was supported after GT5's release.
 
"Everything that has a beginning, has an end."
The Matrix.
 
Last edited:
I make a point of never buying a 'just out' product. I've seen people caught with issues on the 'latest thing' that are solved in later versions of the same product.

I'll likely give it a year and if there is no avalanche of horror stories then I'll certainly buy PS4, providing a GT6 is available of course.

The PS3 is the best thing I've bought for a long time.

Reliability issues is not something that Sony is widely known for. But in the PS4's case, it's the launch library that'll keep me away for a little bit (good thing too as I'll be interviewing med schools and finishing up a masters in public health).

But if Ground Zeroes is also released for the PS4, then oh dear to my studies.:guilty:
 
XS
I doubt that the lobbies will die with just the release of the PS4. Seems like there are a lot of people who are more tired of buying new consoles than looking forward to them. I know even if GT6 is amazing that this time around there are going to have to be a few great games for PS4 before I consider dropping that kind of money again. I don't think buying my PS3 was a mistake, but considering GT5 is the only PS3 exclusive I own, I don't see how my PS3 is the end all of consoles, therefore I'm going to need more convincing to buy a PS4 than I did with my PS3.

But it will die once psn close down the servers and online capabilities. To fund gt6
 
Reliability issues is not something that Sony is widely known for.

Um....Maybe that just came out wrong? Fat-Boy debacle? YLOD? Worst online network EVER?

Note: I ain't askerred of no Mike Tyson:cool:






No, seriously....he...he's not here, is he?:boggled:
 
I have no plans of buying the Sony PS4. I just recently built a gaming PC. It supplies all the sim racing i require. So GT5 will most likely be my last Gran Turismo game.
 
I wont be buying a ps4 until at least GT6 is released, and people are still playing GT1 so chances are GT5 will last for a quite a while yet
 
GT5 is a very good game, so i don't think it's gonna be the end.
 
How could GT6 be a launch title? They're not even done with GT5 yet. Unless they have been secretly working on GT6 ever since GT5 came out, GT6 won't be for another 3-4 years at the earliest.

Kaz has already stated that they've been working on GT6 before GT5 even hit the shelves. Although I don't think GT6 will be a launch title I expect it to come between early to mid 2014. They've already had 3 years of development and Kaz said that GT6 won't take as long as GT5 did considering they're just going to be building off GT5's resources.
 
I was playing gt1 after gt4 came out every day..
 
No PS4 aka Orbis without GT6.
And if GT6 is (one of) the launch title for PS4 I will wait at least until first drop of retailer price.
So don`t call me "pioneer" but "early adopter" or "early majority"...
 
Back