ionstriker Messages 357 Messages ionstriker Jan 27, 2014 #1 So in the ending movie is it kaz who is driving?
shoemaker Messages 926 sheffield Feb 1, 2014 #3 I loved the video, brought a tear to my eye. perfectly summed up endurance racing on the best track of them all
I loved the video, brought a tear to my eye. perfectly summed up endurance racing on the best track of them all
TheLuigi755 Messages 611 PaRappa Town Messages Luigi755 Feb 1, 2014 #4 shoemaker I loved the video, brought a tear to my eye. perfectly summed up endurance racing on the best track of them all Click to expand... My reply: NO. I hate ending movies since they have you spamming the X button attempting to skip them, but. IT. WON'T. GO. AWAY. I'd rather listen to the GoCompare guy for 24 hours straight.
shoemaker I loved the video, brought a tear to my eye. perfectly summed up endurance racing on the best track of them all Click to expand... My reply: NO. I hate ending movies since they have you spamming the X button attempting to skip them, but. IT. WON'T. GO. AWAY. I'd rather listen to the GoCompare guy for 24 hours straight.