Endurance Event Save Feature

  • Thread starter Thread starter gttomo
  • 4 comments
  • 837 views
Messages
19
Messages
gttomo
Does anybody know if there are plans to introduce a save feature during the Endurance Events. Still got the 24 hour events to do, but not prepared to pause the game for a long period to get some zzzzz's.
 
Only PD knows, and they don't really communicate. There's so much they could and should and might improve but no-one really knows what they're up to. People expect endurance saves and receive racing suits. It always is one big surprise.
 
Kaz said they were working on it. So far we've only got championship saves, so I hope he wasn't just referring to those.
 
It would make everybodies life sooo much easier
People with ps3 fats just cant take the risk of leaving it on for that long hence why i now have a slim
 
It would make everybodies life sooo much easier
People with ps3 fats just cant take the risk of leaving it on for that long hence why i now have a slim

I've got a fatty that I bought when Prologue came out, and with almost 9 hours+ daily remote racing, I haven't had a problem yet.

If you want to ensure the life of your fatty, let it breathe. Fat sweats.

OT- Like mentioned early, we got mid-championship saves, and hopefully we'll get enduro saves at some point. I'm putting them off because there's absolutely no way I can complete either of the enduros because I have a family, and they're a bit more important (not to say that those who complete the challenges don't have families/a life). Taking time away from them, even for GT5, is impossible.

I need Jesus in Enduros. I need to be saved.
 
Back