Endurance events

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_ENERGIYA
  • 14 comments
  • 1,348 views
Messages
970
Australia
AUSTRALIA
Messages
ENERGIYA--V2
I have a question, were are the endurance events, i'm at level 20 & cant find any.

Help anyone?


Thanks
GTP_ENERGIYA
 
Can someone who has done one please tell me if you can stop part way through a race and finish at another session. I can usually only race for 1-3hrs at a time so I wouldn't be able to do some of the longer events unless there was a way to save the race and resume later
 
So they're available at level 25. How many are there? What tracks? How long? What restrictions?
 
So they're available at level 25. How many are there? What tracks? How long? What restrictions?

300km at Grand Valley - No restrictions, racing against stock JDM sports cars
4 hours at Tsukuba - Miatas only
200 miles at Laguna Seca - No restrictions, racing against American muscle/sports cars

Ones I haven't done yet
Indy 500 - Probably no restrictions, image shows LMP cars as competition
900km at Suzuka - Not sure of restrictions, competition is Super GT cars
4 hours at Nurburgring - Not sure of restrictions, image shows Euro sports cars
9 hours at Tsukuba - Not sure of restrictions, image shows JDM sports cars
24 hours at Sarthe - Not sure of restrictions, image shows LMP cars
24 hours at Nur - Not sure of restrictions, image shows LMP cars
 
this will be my GO TO race...

👍

can not wait to get enough seat time.
 
4 hours in a ****ing Mazda Miata/MX5?

FFFFF

Yeah, I did that today, it was just as mind-numbing as you can imagine. On the plus side the competition consists of nearly bone-stock cars, so at least it's low pressure. But yeah, 217 laps at Tsukuba........
 
Yeah, I did that today, it was just as mind-numbing as you can imagine. On the plus side the competition consists of nearly bone-stock cars, so at least it's low pressure. But yeah, 217 laps at Tsukuba........

God why. The only reason why the MX5/Miata exists is because its a cheap sports car thats half practical and there are far too many hairdressers in the world.

They should just have a enduro "Drive 1000 Miata's off a pier"
 
I guess having to do 4 hours in the Miata in Gt4 wasn't enough torture for us :)
 
I never did that one, maybe we can make the Miata cool.

Or maybe I can get blood out of a stone.
 
That really sucks about the 24 hour races. I would rather drive a GT car. I really don't care for the LMP cars.:indiff:
 
Question, when Endurance Events unlock, is there something like GT2 that you click to a next screen to show you those events, how does the Endurance Events appear in the menus.
 
Question, when Endurance Events unlock, is there something like GT2 that you click to a next screen to show you those events, how does the Endurance Events appear in the menus.

It appears like the rest of the A-Spec races, as an area above the Extreme Series.
 
Back