[ENDURANCE][GT300]SEASON FINALE: Motegi 40 Laps-March 10th *2 spots free*Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 1,798 comments
Guys I'm gonna skip today. :( Haven't done a single test lap, so for me it would be 90 minutes of scraping myself from the sand. Have a great race and see you in season two. ;) :cheers:

i have driven the imprezza 4 wheel drive , and although i love the car as its so forgiving , i do think it would be an infair advantage . you can run all over the kerbs wet or dry, even the mud and grass , it grips everything , and mistakes made would not loose any time as its so stuck to the track , and kerbs and grass , and although i have not driven it in the wet i am sure it would stick well to that even, its easy almost effortless to drive compared to my gara , that doesnt seem to even grip the track most of the time Lol , and even the smallest mistake in the gara will be at least 1 spin its so so twitchy.
Of course if the imprezza 4wd is in then i would like to put my name on it ? but from my own personal opinion, its not a straight comparison , as mistakes made are a very important part of racing , { this coming from an expert at them } and even in flanks test earlier mentioned that the gara was fast but he could not get a clean lap without a mistake.
Anyway, i am just saying that the cars speed is not the only consideration especially in enduro.
how easy the car is to handle make a huge difference on a long race.
how much tyre wear there is also limits cars , good to be fast but not if tyres only last 6 laps compared to another car that keeps them for 10 laps .
just saying that i think sticking to 2 wheel drive cars is better.

Anyway i need to know what car i am having ? i tried the brz and its really nice to drive , can i have one please.

THANKS TO ALL DRIVERS! IT WAS A WONDERFUL SEASON!

ON MONDAY THERE'S TEST RACES! WE'LL RACE HALF DISTANCE ON 2 TRACKS.

make sure to be there and make sure to test cars you are interested in! Final standings and points will be up later today.

@Stephen Vann if it is too good we might rid of it; i'm aware of how well it grips, and that mistakes will be rare in it, but will its slowness make it competitive? That is to be tested on monday! ;)

@gippone @BAZZER
Concerning the crash i'll look into it today. It seems clear what hapened. Still fla, there's severe rules on gtp and the FGTA concerning race quits and text when other race. And even concerning post race arguments.

we all understand you were smoking of rage, but after one hour it should have settled down.

I will apologise for last night, I rarerly get that angry but I practiced quite hard and had good pace. It was just the way the crash happened that was so needless it made me angry, most of the time it's my own fault and I can't really get mad or complain. I was having a good battle with Karsten and then ekke joined in the mix after a mistake, bit once it happened and I lost them I was never getting back up as lap times were very similar. Rage quitting is turning you PlayStation off in anger, I retired because I thought the race was now pointless, there is a difference.

I had a weird spin last night , got stuck in 3rd gear in a corner i usually use 2nd and got on the kerb and just spun. Then it was like turbo lag because it took about 4 seconds to even move off the grass .

Must of lost 10 seconds due to that but good race nevertheless , ill watch the replay today to enjoy the full show

I will apologise for last night, I rarerly get that angry but I practiced quite hard and had good pace. It was just the way the crash happened that was so needless it made me angry, most of the time it's my own fault and I can't really get mad or complain. I was having a good battle with Karsten and then ekke joined in the mix after a mistake, bit once it happened and I lost them I was never getting back up as lap times were very similar. Rage quitting is turning you PlayStation off in anger, I retired because I thought the race was now pointless, there is a difference.
A race is never pointless if it is an endurance, it's the reason i might quit btcc everyother race i get kicked out and in such short races there's no way you can get back in race.

Btw our duel fwas load of fun, i was scared you would kick me out since every brake you would tap my back :D

I managed to avoid gippone by an inch, guess it was sheer luck lol

Btw if you guys have some hiighlights i wopuld appreciate them for i have very little time for video this week...

Btw if you guys have some hiighlights i wopuld appreciate them for i have very little time for video this week...
I did run off last corner on lap 2 or 3. After that i did pretty well and no run offs. Rest of race i had alot of slip streaming and fighting.
The best race in the season.

And want to thank Karsten for good hosting of a damn good and fun season. Also thanks to all drivers :cheers:

Gipone you get this :yuck: Or gratz to the win :bowdown:

Well, i think its fantastic, we have a great little group, yes we have heated little disputes , as i have with Jorn and flank has had with filo and also gp, but we always are ready to apolgise and forget it and thats the most important thing here, its good to have that passion that makes you go crazy at times, but wonderful that we all always apologise and let it go.
I know gp would never hinder anyone intentionally, i practice full race distances a lot with him, and he is very helpful, respectful and friendly , and although i only catch glimpses of him when he laps me, he is not that used to crashing , and spends most of his time on the black stuff pointing in the right direction.
but just wanted to say, from my point of veiw , great that we can all say sorry and carry on as we were .

You'll love next one trust me! :)

Been testing cars? Btw i updated s2 topic
Karsten, i really need to know where we will be racing on monday ,
and what car i will be using, as i gotta lot of things to get used to. The gara i have sold to a spinning top factory, and i need a car thats very very fast, very easy to handle , tyres last ages , 200 ltr fuel tank.
There is going to be a scramble for cars im sure, but i need a bit of a head start , ive had a go in the BRZ and compared the my Gara its wonderful to drive , also the 4wd impressa is great , to be honest im only a bit quicker in either than i am in the gara, but i have done 12000 miles in that now, mostly practice miles and all since we stared this gt300 series.
Let me know how it works and give me a bit of advice if there are faster easier to drive cars that i can have .

12000?

Crazy. Full on dedication tho, think I've done 4500 in the Lexus so that shows how much practice you've put in!

I need to do another 300miles to get the last trophy in the game but I really cba!

Not sure I've seen the S2 thread but I'll have alook to see what's going down but at the moment I'm just 'meh'

Karsten, i really need to know where we will be racing on monday ,
and what car i will be using, as i gotta lot of things to get used to. The gara i have sold to a spinning top factory, and i need a car thats very very fast, very easy to handle , tyres last ages , 200 ltr fuel tank.
There is going to be a scramble for cars im sure, but i need a bit of a head start , ive had a go in the BRZ and compared the my Gara its wonderful to drive , also the 4wd impressa is great , to be honest im only a bit quicker in either than i am in the gara, but i have done 12000 miles in that now, mostly practice miles and all since we stared this gt300 series.
Let me know how it works and give me a bit of advice if there are faster easier to drive cars that i can have .

i fear letting people know would put bias on the results due to people training too much... if you want easy impreza seems the best.

concerning training i went throught the 10000kms too...

I am also glad, we get a little bit angry sometimes shortly after the race, but apologise and let it go later. In fact, all drivers here are very fair, and that also makes this championship fantastic!

I also agree with keeping test tracks a secret. In fact: who would like to keep tracks for racing a secret till let's say saturday or sunday? ;-)

I am also glad, we get a little bit angry sometimes shortly after the race, but apologise and let it go later. In fact, all drivers here are very fair, and that also makes this championship fantastic!

I also agree with keeping test tracks a secret. In fact: who would like to keep tracks for racing a secret till let's say saturday or sunday? ;-)
Gosh Jorn, i would be in real troube, i struggle enough as it is as i dont know the tracks that well , and sort of this is my hobby now, i got a wheel, a stand , a new office seat , a new 40 inch tv a new wall bracket so it swivels out , and now jorn you tell me this ? no please. I dont think i could do this without practice .

Gosh Jorn, i would be in real troube, i struggle enough as it is as i dont know the tracks that well , and sort of this is my hobby now, i got a wheel, a stand , a new office seat , a new 40 inch tv a new wall bracket so it swivels out , and now jorn you tell me this ? no please. I dont think i could do this without practice .

You wouldn't be banned from practising. You would know the tracks we'd run, just not the exact one till weekend, so you'd practise on more tracks. Anyway it's just an idea... :)

It's just that not all people can practise on saturday and sunday... I usually practise (for next monday race) tuesday & wednesday early morning before work and also saturday and sunday if I have the possibility (read... "WIFE") so I do not agree to keep tracks for racing a secret till weekend before race... Once tracks will be selected and randomized in order the calendar should be fixed as every championship...

Same problem as gippone, and also i would be concerned the see a dramatic rise in crashes bringing the track out last miinute...

Same problem as gippone, and also i would be concerned the see a dramatic rise in crashes bringing the track out last miinute...
Karsten, i would like the brz if poss ? the imprezza feels so sluggish and feels really heavy, and to be honest
i would rather not have a car that is just so easy to drive, i had to really try hard to crash with it, of course i managed to but it grips just about everything, like super glue, there is almost no skill required to actually get it around the track , and compared to the gara i drove on season 1 its the exact opposite, as that was just ready to crash at the slightest touch of throttle, or going over a kerb . but the imprezza , you can just wham the throttle on any bend , on the grass on the kerbs it sticks . i have a brz in my garage of 5 cars and that too is much nicer to drive than the gara . I just think that if i spend a season driving the imprezza , i wont ever be able to drive any other car afterwards. Also you mentioned turning in earlier with the imprezza, i agree , but i think the gara has damaged me, i still drive like i am 2 seconds from spinning , and that along with my new wheel pedals set up etc will take a while for me to get used to , but i would rather have the brz than the imprezza, let me know ?

Results of twin ring Motegi

Skeng
Aboe
ekke
Karsten
gprili
filo
big carolina from here lapped
logic
priesty
flanked
Fastest lap: aboe
Pole: gprili

warnings to:
gprili dangerous re-entry on track after a crash
flanked in game texting and more lol

STANDINGS

GPRILI 735+70=805
Skeng 615+100=715
Karsten 545+75=620
Ekke 470+85=555
TNR FILO 405+60=465
Flanked 405+40=445
Logicline 340+50=390
priesty 330+45=375
Jorn 370
True-blue 230 retired
aboe 115+105=220
captain madbean 185 retired
bakemister 140
Big Carolina 85+55=140
hogniminy 20

Team Standings:
Scuderia Fronzini 1270+145=1415
Shady Racing 945+145=1090
Team Kenshin 775+40=815
Pinkies GB 505+50=555
Team krz 470+85=555
Team ??? 405+60=465
Diesel Pig Racing 370
Hitotsuyama Racing 35
Cake Motorsport 20

Scuderia Fronzini is the Team Champion!
Fgyv.jpeg

Current warnings:

2 warnings:
filo

1 warning:
True-blue, jornlande, gprili, flanked

SEASON ENDED THANKS TO ALL AND SEE YOU IN SEASON 2!

Karsten do we have anyway of finding out fastest laps from throughout the season? Just doing some testing and wondering how my times compare.

Karsten do we have anyway of finding out fastest laps from throughout the season? Just doing some testing and wondering how my times compare.

Did you not save any replays? I can have alook for you if you'd like?

I don't have them all but I have a couple

Back