endurance race restarts

  • Thread starter Thread starter lawless23456
  • 4 comments
  • 577 views
Messages
28
Messages
lawless23456
Messages
lawless234
I have a solution for the endurance race restart problem, i myself restarted 130 laps into the indy 500 by mistake. The solution is always press circle instead of X!
 
Neat.
 
I've just done it on the Mazda 4 hours. Was just under 3 hours in and my screen went blue (my tv just does it sometimes so I have to pause really fast lol) screen comes back and my Mazda is sat back on the starting grid. I was fuming.
 
I've just done it on the Mazda 4 hours. Was just under 3 hours in and my screen went blue (my tv just does it sometimes so I have to pause really fast lol) screen comes back and my Mazda is sat back on the starting grid. I was fuming.

i would be aswell, it really was a massive oversight not to include it
 
Back