F f1since08 Messages 6 United Kingdom Mar 2, 2013 #1 Can I install the latest update without losing my save progress in the endurance races? Thanks. PS, I'm new and like it here already
Can I install the latest update without losing my save progress in the endurance races? Thanks. PS, I'm new and like it here already
porthillking Messages 1,257 England Messages porthillking Mar 2, 2013 #2 If I was you, I wouldn't risk it. I know endurance races got messed up with the tyre wear update.
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,430 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Mar 2, 2013 #3 You can, but (for the above mentioned reason) I wouldn't.
Gatorbait771 Messages 283 Mooresville, NC Messages Gatorbait771 Messages Gatorbait771 Mar 3, 2013 #4 f1since08 Can I install the latest update without losing my save progress in the endurance races? Thanks. PS, I'm new and like it here already Click to expand... I was 22 hours into the 24 hours of Le Mans when I downloaded the update...it didn't affect my progress at all, though I was afraid it was going to. I finished the last few hours in the wet
f1since08 Can I install the latest update without losing my save progress in the endurance races? Thanks. PS, I'm new and like it here already Click to expand... I was 22 hours into the 24 hours of Le Mans when I downloaded the update...it didn't affect my progress at all, though I was afraid it was going to. I finished the last few hours in the wet
F f1since08 Messages 6 United Kingdom Mar 3, 2013 #5 Thank you guys, I don't think I will though, just to be safe