Endurance Race

  • Thread starter Thread starter Corvettegt
  • 10 comments
  • 1,114 views
Messages
31
I'm finally planning to start endurance racing tomorrow, so I was wondering which of them is the shortest (time-wise)?
 
Grand Valley for sure. That can take under 2 hours.
 
If you dont have an x2010, it will take that 2hrs, but if you just want to get them out of the way do the vettel challenge, but the 300 km is easy and you may want to do something that can challenge you against the al, or you can do play around with drivers aids, i found out i only needed abs 1 (before i had x2010) an im still working on abs 0
 
I'm finally planning to start endurance racing tomorrow, so I was wondering which of them is the shortest (time-wise)?

There's a few: The Indy 500 (+2 Hours), Grand Valley Speedway 300km (2 hours or less), and Nurburgring 4hrs (exactly 4 hrs, or a few more minutes if you're on a lap when the time expired). But as the other posts suggests, the Grand Valley 200km is the best time-wise. If you want to get over with it, the best way is to take an X2010 or any car that can both be quick, comfortable to handle to you, and able to lap the A.I. several times, e.g. any Le Mans race car.
 
I used a Mitsubishi Evo VI TM SCP. I calculated it would take me 1 hour and 58 minutes. Judging by the lap times I was at when I hit 1 hour. Thought I'll enver know due to me accidentally restarting. Before the patch for the Yes or No option in Restart. I still haven't done it again. But it really doesn't take that long. And not everyone has an X1.
 
I didn't see mention of the one at Laguna Seca, but I don't think it was terribly long; longer than two hours, but I think less than three. It's been a while since I did it, so I can't say for sure.
 
EliteDreamer
I used a Mitsubishi Evo VI TM SCP. I calculated it would take me 1 hour and 58 minutes. Judging by the lap times I was at when I hit 1 hour. Thought I'll enver know due to me accidentally restarting. Before the patch for the Yes or No option in Restart. I still haven't done it again. But it really doesn't take that long. And not everyone has an X1.

You don't need the X2010 to win any of them, but it sure helps to get way ahead to be able to take breaks. The competition at Indy and the 24hr ones are tough--you need a full-on race car or the FGT to win those. Also, the FGT is no good at the 24hr races--no lights!!!
 
EliteDreamer
And not everyone has an X1.

If you have the time for an endurance race then you have time for the vettel challenge, practice makes perfect
 
Laguana Seca is about 2:30 - 2:40
 
Laguna Seca is super easy!...I used a de-tuned Suzuki GSZ R/4 (160hp) and waxed the 450-600hp comp by 9 laps with just 2 pits for tires and no gas fill at all...This little fireplug will leave them in the dust and you'll have a blast doing it in just over 2hrs.

Use this car on Grand Valley and Tsukuba 9hr as well.
 
If you try to match the opposition, both the Grand Valley and Laguna Seca endurances take about 2 and a half hours.
 
Back