When you are doing the longer endurance races, mostly the 9 and 24 hour ones, are you able to drive in stints. Would somebody please explain to me how they work.
For me, I'll do the 4,6,and 9 hour races in one shot. I'll pause on a straight to visit the throne once in awhile or to get some grub. As far as the 24 hr. ones...I've read people doing them but pausing it to sleep for a spell. I'm an insomniac so I just do them in one sitting. Plus, I just don't like the idea of pausing the ps3 for long periods of time...even tho plenty of people here have done it.
Back in gt4 you could go to b spec to rest for a bit, but you can't do that in gt5...bummer.
Just my 2 cents.
So I can't have a CPU do a stint and me get back in with race, like, 4 hours in the future
No. Hopefully in the future.
Darn, the 24 Hours of LeMans looks like the funniest race in the game, but there is no way I can do it if I have to sit down and run for 24 hours. That's not at all realistic at all either because in real life there are 3-5 drivers on a team, do they should have me run for a while then trade the car off for a while. Just one the number of things that keep this game from actually being realistic. They should have added a spotter as well. All racer for a single league, like NASCAR or F1, have spotters. I remeber it in games I've played going back to the late 90's NASCAR Racing 3, so why doesn't the most advanced racing sim ever have one? IDK, but it is missing an awful lot that hinders playablity.
Darn, the 24 Hours of LeMans looks like the funniest race in the game, but there is no way I can do it if I have to sit down and run for 24 hours.
I'm starting to get the feeling that alot of GTP members are antisocial...That's not at all realistic at all either because in real life there are 3-5 drivers on a team, do they should have me run for a while then trade the car off for a while. Just one the number of things that keep this game from actually being realistic.
They should have added a spotter as well. All racer for a single league, like NASCAR or F1, have spotters. I remeber it in games I've played going back to the late 90's NASCAR Racing 3, so why doesn't the most advanced racing sim ever have one? IDK, but it is missing an awful lot that hinders playablity.
Correction, I miss spoke, I ment Indycar. There are spotters in indycar races. I wouldn't have aproblem with it if it wasn't for the fact that in some of the cockpit cameras you can see the mirrors. Also O would like an option for a mirror on hood cams
There is......press L1