endurance races

Discussion in 'GT3 Race Reports' started by Bjink, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Bjink

Bjink

All of these were done with f1 cars

Tokyo:
    I did tokyo at 1 in the morning with my cousin which was a bad idea. Aroun lap 50 out of 100 he fell asleep and I took over for about 20 laps my stragegy was pit every 10 laps bc I don't like to spin out. After 20 more laps i started to fall asleep I was trying to over lap the car that was in 3rd place which was a penzoil Nissan skyline. In the turn before the s turn I nodded off with the penzoil about 100 ft ahead when I woke up I was around the turn after the s turn and I looked behind me and there was the skyline. Eventually I won 30 laps ahead of the 2nd place car. I won a horrible car and only got about 1000 credits per lap ( 100000) I don't exactly remember it's been since the summer

2. GTvsForza

GTvsForza Premium

I did the Trial Mountain 2h Endurance in a Zonda. Longest 2 hours of my life! :banghead:

3. GT5 X1

GT5 X1 (Banned)

The Seattle enduro was long, i must say. But if you play GT5, doing 4 hours at Tsukuba, OH BOY.

4. GTvsForza

GTvsForza Premium

I had to admit, I enjoyed the Super Speedway 150 Miles. All I had to do was turn left, then left again!:)

5. Marbles

Marbles Premium

For me, endurance races are pretty fun, it just takes patience. So far, I did the 2 hours of rome and the tokyo endurance. I was thinking of doing the mistral one (the endurance at Monaco) soon, too :sly:.

6. GTvsForza

GTvsForza Premium

I beat Mistral in my 787B.

7. Marbles

Marbles Premium

that post is really outdated. I completeted all of the endurance races in GT3 now! I used the 787B in mistral too!

(200th Post!!! :D)

8. MoLiEG

MoLiEG

Favourite Enduro from GT3 has to be the SSR11 one... :) Did it with a 787B, very fun :tup: