Endurance Races...

Messages
864
United States
Long Beach, CA
Messages
danonite
Why are there so many on the same tracks? 👎 Two for Tsukuba, two for Suzuka, and two for the Nurburgring. What happened to the Rome 2 Hours, Mistral 78 Laps, Trial Mountain 2 Hours, All-Night at SSR5, and Tokyo Endurance? :indiff:
 
Are there 2 for Suzuka?

I thought all of these (except for the first race at Grand Valley) existed in real life. Maybe that's the point?
 
Nope just the two 24 hour races, the 4 hour Nurburgring and the 1000km Suzuka exist in real life. And there is the Indy 500 of course but with better cars. And no there is not two races at Suzuka on this game.

What I was kind of surprised at was the fact they included a muscle car race at Laguna when the ALMS race there in real life. Could have put an LMP/Group C race instead.
 
I thought there was a 9-hour endurance race in Tsukuba in real life?
 
Well there's 2 on Tsukuba, 2 AT Nurburgring but I believe they're different track layouts & as for Suzuka there's just 1.
 
What I don't get is that how hard would it be to put like 5 more races in each category? :grumpy:
 
I wondered the same thing...why I have to drive 13h on Tsukuba...
 
What I don't get is that how hard would it be to put like 5 more races in each category? :grumpy:

You won't get an arguement from me. Variety is the spice of life, no? That's kind of what online has been for me. NASCAR, Rally, and other very limited races to give those extra experiences--there's just no prize car at the end.
 
I'm just hoping the patch is ready to allow in-race saves when PSN comes back up! Give me that then I'm happy.
 
Why can't they add an endurance race at Madrid, or kept Trail Mountain 2 hr from GT3. How about a new Autumn Ring 200KM, I'd say Daytona 24 hr but there's no a spec b spec race as the same race for GT5 like in GT4 :mad:
 
PDs track choices in GT5 have been appalling. Tsukuba was overused BEFORE it was used loads in the seasonals let alone the Endurances (so they havn't learnt). Hardly any reverse tracks were used and only a few in the Seasonals....considering GT5 had less tracks than GT4 I find this really confusing. Daytona Road Course is hardly used at all, neither is Indy Road course. Note to PD STOP USING TSUKUBA, I like the track but starting to HATE it now.
 
PDs track choices in GT5 have been appalling. Tsukuba was overused BEFORE it was used loads in the seasonals let alone the Endurances (so they havn't learnt). Hardly any reverse tracks were used and only a few in the Seasonals....considering GT5 had less tracks than GT4 I find this really confusing. Daytona Road Course is hardly used at all, neither is Indy Road course. Note to PD STOP USING TSUKUBA, I like the track but starting to HATE it now.

Wrong. Counting only tracks you can race on rather than rally on and not counting weather/reverse versions GT5 has MORE tracks than GT4.
 
Wrong. Counting only tracks you can race on rather than rally on and not counting weather/reverse versions GT5 has MORE tracks than GT4.

Good call. Also, if you don't like races on a particular track, skip them. đź’ˇ Stick to the events that you enjoy.
 
Back