engine covers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Z32
  • 39 comments
  • 1,922 views
misnblu
This can cause a loss of power and efficiency with cars like mine and unbelievably, the Skyline. I'll be honest with you, I didn't realize they used a coil over plug setup for the Skylines

Yep under the the cover (Nissan twincam 24valve cover)

engine30ne.jpg



Most people just replace them for spitfire replacements that still fit under the cover, $1000 though :(.
 
Some TVR Engines:

cerberaengine8va.jpg

tvrtuscanengine4big5pz.jpg
 
gs-05-thumb.jpg

fug-05-thumb.jpg

[/url]

It won't be long before manufactures stop having an opening hood/bonnet. They'll end up just dropping the whole engine assembly out of the bottom when any work needs to be done it.
 
Ford Sierra Cosworth RS500

cossie0098gy.jpg


COSSIE POWER!!!
 
TheCracker
gs-05-thumb.jpg

fug-05-thumb.jpg

[/url]

It won't be long before manufactures stop having an opening hood/bonnet. They'll end up just dropping the whole engine assembly out of the bottom when any work needs to be done it.
Like the Audi A2
 
I fixed my reply.
 
TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Some TVR Engines:
tvrtuscanengine4big5pz.jpg

I spent ages looking for a pic like that the other night for my post.
 
wow that tvr engine bay is so clean :dopey:
I spent ages looking for a pic like that the other night for my post.

strangely, a google image search for "tvr tuscan engine" that pic was 5th result
theres some more pics here
 
Hmmm odd, it's there I just checked :lol:, must of either been puut up since of more likely I just missed it/miss-spelt something cos it was late.
 
Our 2003 Renault Grand Espace has a pretty ugly engine cover......but then again, what would you ask from a Minivan with a 150 hp 2.2 L diesel engine :yuck: ?

Notice it's pretty dirty because I took the photo the day after my dad brought the car (it had 58.000 km )



On the other side, one of the most beautiful eingines I know, is the S38 engine from the BMW E34 ///M5

3.8 L straight-6 with 340 hp, really nice looks :)



Ok, it's not in the best possible condition, (the ///M faded away) but looks very nice nontheless :sly:


 
Back