Engine sound clips!

  • Thread starter Thread starter zoxxy
  • 10 comments
  • 1,062 views
Tuned NSX's - copy and paste


http://www.yousendit.com/download.aspx?fileid=9608C598505948701B7E9FB14742A52C
 
MONSTER! I love you! I dont have the buy the DVD now! Yanachan is so cool.. :D
 
why didnt that guy with the skyline give it some, that was weak, my skyline sounds better than that

BTW cheers for the sounds Zoxxy
 
I got a bad-ass clip of a turbo SR20VE. But I don't know where to host it. Can someone host it for me?
 
that link aint workin for me Fugiot
 
Originally posted by Monster7
Tuned NSX's - copy and paste

Wow, that was awesome. First time i've seen footage of Wangan stuff.
 
mazda 787b r0t0r p0wr0ar

http://www.yousendit.com/download.aspx?fileid=A28A92DB28C0556D728C01854C82EADC
 
Originally posted by VIPERGTSR01
that link aint workin for me Fugiot

You sure, it should work for everybody as long as you right click save as...
 
its workin now
 
Back