Engine Swap winners

• Thread starter Rautz
  • 34 comments

How far through the game were you when you won your engine swap prize?

• Total voters

How far through the game were you when you won your engine swap prize?​

• After completing all menus but NOT finishing licences
  • After completing all licences but NOT finishing menus
  • After completing all licences AND menus
  • I am still completing my licences and menus

* I have way over 200 hours of driving time, completed ALL Menus, ALL Licenses, ALL Missions, ALL World Circuit Races, reached Collector Level 50, have 376 cars and have almost all of the game's trophies aside from 2 and I STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN A SINGLE ENGINE SWAP

^I'll choose this option.

Yes... IT'S THAT SHOCKING!!!

EDIT: Did I mention that I have got tickets for every day since launch (44 tickets) and the ones from the menus (17 tickets)??? No? Here it is.

Imagine... Deciding on a new EXCITING game feature being locked by a roulette system where the likelyhood of getting an engine swap is 1 in 100 days and there has been confirmation of already over 10 of them, and there's likely more.

Ok, rant over now.

EDIT 2: **** PD geniuses.

Definitely over now.
Same here...
This is ridiculous!
@Rautz: please extend your vote list with: N/A 😉

Last edited:
Still haven't gotten one lol but I did get an invitation. On top of the free invites we already got lol got a 500,000 in gold bars but thats it

Mine was pretty early into the game. I don't remember where exactly, but I haven't finished the licenses and I hadn't finished the cafe yet.

Option E - I play daily, completed all licenses and menus and still have got to receive my first engine swap… 😒
May the 4th update: I still have not seen any engine whatsoever…. that is after playing daily for 2 months!!!

I like the idea that engines are rare, not that they are extinct…

All licenses and menus for me and nearly 2 months played - infact, Ive nearly completed the game; i just have my Circuit Experiences to do (completed 3 so far).

Got my first engine last week.

Back