"Hopefully PD can put some focus on cars we can actually afford and use" - From the first post, basically a request for PD to update cars we actually use IRL in GT6.
Without the visibility on the GT6 forum this thread would loose it's purpose.
I have been running my 69 Camaro at Grattan Raceway and Gingerman Raceway for many years. Most of the specs and in my 69 Camaro thread. Had several threads of all my road track events, pics, and videos. I usually run with C4, C5 Corvettes, Vipers, BMW, Porsche, and a wide range of cars. Grattan raceway is my favorite. 12 turns, 1/2 mile stretch, and at least 30' elevation changes. I have driven to and from every single event also including the Power tour a couple times and woodward dream cruise several times. The 6 speed T56 transmission was THE best investments for this car. The Hydratech Hydraboost is also very impressive.
I also have a 04 WRX with quite a few mods but that is my daily driver and will not see track time.
Car upgrades 2.4L swap from a Dodge Stratus
Port and polished head from a Neon
5-speed swap with Dodge Carvaan gear set
Short shifter
PT Cruise performance clutch
KYB GR-2 Struts
Hankook Winter iPike Tires
Your general location West Michigan
What do you use the car for ( track days, track amateur racing, auto cross, rally cross etc.) SCCA Rallycross (MF & X Class)