Enthusia Club: Online Racing

• Thread starter NSX-R
  • 77 comments
ND4SPD
Hmm, didn't know you guys were having LFS online games! Count me in next time someone starts one! And maybe someone could diagnose my LFS problem too. Maybe moving this thread to the Enthusia area could help out with the lack of people participatng?

What's the LFS problem you're having?

And you meant moving it to the Live for Speed area, didn't you? If so, the reason why it's here is because it's supposed to be an "Enthusia enthusiast" thing. ;) But....there hasn't been much interest in it so far. :indiff:

Wolfe2x7
What's the LFS problem you're having?

I get into a room and everything is fine for 10-15 minutes, then everyone seems to lag out and disappear and I lose connection to the room. Its not the other racers that's lagging out of the room I've already confirmed that. So its my side that has a problem. It only stated doing this after patch Q was released.

Hey guys! It's summer!

I thought I should give it a try to revive this club, so I reinstalled LFS and am ready to play!

Now with new tire physics, I won't be the noob I was last time, so no coaching is needed...

How about this weekend?

That's too bad... I wish more people would respond to this activity!

P.S. Wolf, is Logitech replacing your DFP? Or are you just waitting it out until G25 comes?

Actually, I'm not really doing anything to solve the problem at the moment. I've been too busy with other things to get around to taking care of it.

I have been weighing those options, though...fixing it, or waiting for the G25.

Anyone still interested in this? I've found a temporary solution to my DFP pedal problem. I'm just using the pedals to my old Thrustmaster NASCAR Pro Digital 2 instead. :lol: It actually works better, since the brake is stiffer on the PD2 than the DFP, but the potentiometer movement is a bit shaky, and the whole pedal set squeaks when I use it. I'm not sure how long it'll last. :scared:

I've given up on finding a replacement pot for my DFP's gas pedal, and I emailed Logitech to see if they'll send me a new set. Only time will tell.

I've been thrashing around in demo server for days, it would be nice to race with some courteous for a while... I'll be free to play any day in the afternoon and mornings in weekdays.

P.S. It took me 6 months to get my replacement, however it might have something to do with me giving them the wrong email address...

I'll be gone this weekend, but then I'm pretty much free until the end of the month, when school starts. My free time will become a bit tight then.

If we can get enough people interested in this, we should arrange something.

I'll Join if you can host. I have a wireless LAN so I hover between 5 and 54 mbps. lol.

but yeah, just started playing LFS and only have demo as of now. If your game to host i'll race ya.

Name: RSmithdrift license plate: CMJ-240

Back