Enthusia Club: Online Racing

• Thread starter NSX-R
  • 77 comments
You guys playing now? You know it will be so much easier if we're all online at msn messenger or yahoo messenger. Whose hosting tonight?

I made a server. I have no idea how good I can host but if anyone wants to come on and just fool around or something come on in.

Server name: Enthusia
Password: gtplanet

[Edit] Server's down now. Garou and I had some good races. :lol:

I have a cable connection, should i try hosting a server this week? (Im behind a firwall, what ports should i open if any?)

I'm hosting a demo server right now...it's called "Enthusia."

Edit: The server is down now. Sicbeing and NSX-R showed up, but at separate times. I was sitting on GTP posting while waiting for people, checking back now and then -- I got to race Sicbeing, but caught NSX-R right as he was leaving. :indiff:

**I'll be hosting a server again tomorrow (Sunday) night.**

Here's the plan:

The server will be called "Enthusia," and the password will be "gtplanet." The server will be a demo server, to allow non-S2-licensed GTPers to participate.

I'll probably be able to be here and have the server running as early as 8pm CST. I don't care about leaving my computer on overnight, so the ending time is irrelevant.

I realize that some of us here aren't very familiar with the game yet, so I'm thinking that a romp around the Blackwood Car Park would be a good idea. Those of us who are familiar with the game could maybe give the others some driving tips, and the big empty space of the Car Park would be the best place to practice. If anyone's interested, I could attempt to give drifting lessons... :sly:

We can always switch to the racetrack if everyone gets sick of driving around a big flat area (which shouldn't take long :lol: ).

**I'll be hosting a server again tomorrow (Sunday) night.**

Here's the plan:

The server will be called "Enthusia," and the password will be "gtplanet." The server will be a demo server, to allow non-S2-licensed GTPers to participate.

I'll probably be able to be here and have the server running as early as 8pm CST. I don't care about leaving my computer on overnight, so the ending time is irrelevant.

I realize that some of us here aren't very familiar with the game yet, so I'm thinking that a romp around the Blackwood Car Park would be a good idea. Those of us who are familiar with the game could maybe give the others some driving tips, and the big empty space of the Car Park would be the best place to practice. If anyone's interested, I could attempt to give drifting lessons... :sly:

We can always switch to the racetrack if everyone gets sick of driving around a big flat area (which shouldn't take long :lol: ).

Can we not have the AI this time plz? If there was any, couldnt figure out who was a person and who was a non-person.

:) I'll be there

Thanks Wolf for hosting again! I'll be there... most likely.

BTW Could we NOT use XRT please? Because it's way too fast for everything else. XRG and XFG races should be fun!

Ill throw one up, should be up in 5 minutes from now, let me know if u cant join, server name Enthusia , no password for now

(Its up) (Still dont see anyone, just so u know, it is a demo server)

Hmm, i dont see anyone else in the server... at least not the one i created, are you sure youre in Enthusia?

EDIT

Ok, it might be my firewall, anyone here not have a firewall? or have the ability to have us join their server? i dont think mine is going to work.

**Server is down**

That was fun...NSX-R, sicbeing and I had a few races, practiced drifting for a while...lots of fun. Now if only we would have had more than three people..... :indiff:

I finally gave up on default set-ups because they are unreal!!!

I found some "easy-race" set-ups from lfsforum, much more "down to earth"...

Let's race again some time! We need more people!

Yeah -- Live for Speed just came one step closer to perfection. :)

Too bad all of the other driving sims out there were already several steps behind before the patch. :lol:

Hmm, didn't know you guys were having LFS online games! Count me in next time someone starts one! And maybe someone could diagnose my LFS problem too. Maybe moving this thread to the Enthusia area could help out with the lack of people participatng?

Back