Enthusia Life - From #1 to 100% to Lv10

• Thread starter Wolfe
  • 4 comments

Wolfe

Physics Critic
Premium
United States
Wisconsin
I've upgraded every car in the game to Level 10 in EL, a personal project I've been working on for a while. It was something my completionist side couldn't leave unfinished, and with it, I've achieved just about everything I could do in Enthusia.

Rank #1 was the first thing, during my first in-game year. I also beat King of the Year that first year with my E30 M3. I completed all of Driving Revolution with S ranks, and I went back for a perfect score on all of them except 17-4 (of course), where I scored "Great" just twice. I collected a trophy for every RS event in EL, and have won KotY ten times. Some other stats just for fun:

My first car: Mazda Cosmo Sport
Last car upgraded: Nissan Silvia spec.R (S15)
EL date: January week 4, year 40
Best KotY Score: 3800 - Toyota Celica SS-II
High Score in RS: 9700 - Road Regatta Championship (Marco Strada dry), Nissan Wingroad, 19.4 odds

This isn't the end of Enthusia for me -- I'll be relieved to go back to driving what I want, where I want, against a hand-balanced grid when I play -- but it sure is time for a new game to actually fill its shoes instead of just making me want to come back to this. It's not even nostalgia, because I didn't stop playing!

Congrats on the achievement, Wolfe!

I still have a long way to go as I only have around 80 cars upgraded to level 10. I have everyting else completed though (S-ranks, RS races, KoTY). I'll definitely get back to Enthusia and join you - at some point anyway.

:cheers:

Wow...I don't really have the patience to slog through EL to get all of the cars. :)

If and when you manage to complete the last RS race and get the 211th car, let us know if anything special happens. :sly:

Ten years later, ten years older, patience is now a shared virtue ;)

Ten years later, ten years older, patience is now a shared virtue ;)
:lol:!!

It was certainly a hell of a grind. I wouldn't do it again, or advise anyone else to try! :) For the past ten years I had spent a lot more time curating my own races in FR that were much more balanced, challenging, thrilling, engaging, varied, and thematically interesting than almost anything you get out of EL. In 2006, I still had all of that ahead of me, so of course I wouldn't really bother with EL.

The replay value in FR is outstanding, but it still got a bit repetitive after close to a decade. This was something different to do for a while.

The kudos of being a dedicated Enthusia player! 👍

I also have to point up that only in Enthusia you could drive bad-ass SUV machines way before TDU and Forza decided to accommodate to automotive trends and present them to public. That is remarkable. I'm currently enjoying tuning Touareg for dirt and snow courses and it is so much fun!

Back