Enthusia Profesional Racing 2

A multiplatform release could certainly give it an edge if they pulled it off correctly. And yes, marketing would be necessary for that. :ouch:

Man... last night, I had a dream where Enthusia 2 was announced at E3 as being a launch title for the PS4.

Needless to say, I was absolutely crushed when I woke up. :P

PD folded some of the konami staff into their development team, but that doesn't mean the end result will be like enthusia. They've cut a very clear direction with their gameplay, and while they might incorporate some of the clever background processes employed in enthusia, the user experience is ultimately defined by the directors, focus groups, and brand familiarity (hey, when you sell several million copies of a badly handling game, why risk alienating the people who bought it?)

but if we look to the new gt6 its look like the suspension physic like enthusia ..hmmm hope enthusia 2 with better graphic just find if its like gt4 💡

Sorry to bump an ancient thread, but...

With Konami's recently announced switch to focusing on mobile platforms, do you guys think they might try to put out a mobile Enthusia to compete with the likes of Real Racing?

Certainly wouldn't be ideal, but I'd rather see that than no new Enthusia at all. And I wouldn't be surprised to see mobile racing sims eventually find some way of adding wheel support, even if it's for a new wheel designed solely for use with mobile devices... Perhaps a wheel that you're able to mount your phone/tablet to and receives data for FFB from the game via Bluetooth, with all steering inputs to the game just making use of the device's gyroscope and the fact that the device would turn with the wheel?

I'm not even gonna lie. If there were a mobile Enthusia with some form of wheel support, I'd be all over that... Provided that the game wasn't a microtransaction nightmare, which based on Konami's statements about their mobile plans, would probably be the case sadly.

Sorry to bump an ancient thread, but...

With Konami's recently announced switch to focusing on mobile platforms, do you guys think they might try to put out a mobile Enthusia to compete with the likes of Real Racing?

Certainly wouldn't be ideal, but I'd rather see that than no new Enthusia at all. And I wouldn't be surprised to see mobile racing sims eventually find some way of adding wheel support, even if it's for a new wheel designed solely for use with mobile devices... Perhaps a wheel that you're able to mount your phone/tablet to and receives data for FFB from the game via Bluetooth, with all steering inputs to the game just making use of the device's gyroscope and the fact that the device would turn with the wheel?

I'm not even gonna lie. If there were a mobile Enthusia with some form of wheel support, I'd be all over that... Provided that the game wasn't a microtransaction nightmare, which based on Konami's statements about their mobile plans, would probably be the case sadly.

That's just about the only interesting thing they can do in my eyes. Konami is dead to me and I'd rather they just go out of business. I can't stand them.

I live in Japan and work in the game industry, and knowing a bit the situation right now, Enthusia is probably the last game Konami would release.

I mean, it was a huge commercial failure for Konami and most of the talented programmers that worked on the car physics are gone.

Last edited:
Yes, the PS2 iteration was a massive commercial failure and the key programmers are gone. But that doesn't necessarily mean that an iOS reboot of Enthusia doesn't make sense. Racing games lend themselves quite nicely to microtransactions, after all.

The odds of it being any good if it did happen are quite low, but putting out a cheaply made crap racing game riddled with microtransactions under the Enthusia name on a platform where there isn't quite the same level of competition in the racing genre as there is on consoles seems pretty Konami-logical to me.

Last edited:
still kicking it in 2019 what a great forgotten gem!
2019.07.24-23.44_02.png

Same here. Heard about this great game some months ago, got myself a 60GB PS3 and really enjoying it. And yes, i agree, a sequel with HD graphics would be lovely... :)

Same here. Heard about this great game some months ago, got myself a 60GB PS3 and really enjoying it. And yes, i agree, a sequel with HD graphics would be lovely... :)
i only wish that the sequel was ported to the Xbox,switch and pc! but still this game is good!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back