M Mech0z Messages 54 Dec 9, 2010 #1 When I try to join my friends Lounge I get this error when he has hosted. Is there a certain port he has to forward on his router to make this work?
When I try to join my friends Lounge I get this error when he has hosted. Is there a certain port he has to forward on his router to make this work?
Obli Messages 973 Messages Gadbury / GTP_Gadbury Dec 9, 2010 #2 Sorry I cannot help but I also get this 771 error about 25% of the time when I try to join a server. Can't say I've noticed a pattern as yet... I'll check my NAT type.
Sorry I cannot help but I also get this 771 error about 25% of the time when I try to join a server. Can't say I've noticed a pattern as yet... I'll check my NAT type.
01GTP Premium Messages 3,345 East Canaan, CT Messages GTP_01GTP Dec 11, 2010 #3 This has happened quite a bit to me and I/we have the lounge holder start a new lobby and I can get right in.
This has happened quite a bit to me and I/we have the lounge holder start a new lobby and I can get right in.