UNFINISHED EDITS - leeislee

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 385 comments
Erm......how are you getting on with that tutorial you promised Nic? hehe
What the... how did you know about that? :mischievous:

if you aren't thinking the same thing, then thats a pretty major coincidence.

Last edited:
Too sad it didn't make in the 2.0 comp, would have had great chances to win. Great "quick" edit once more. 👍

Superb mood, something like a mad max atmosphere. Love the contrast between the sharp foreground and the blurry background also 👍

Smoulder

Sometimes a car can be driven so hard it needs to have a rest before it bursts into flames...i just pulled over this Murcielago in time. It was a damp day and you could hear the brake discs crackling and fizzing in the moist air. (in my head)

This is another simple but effective edit.

👍

Smoulder

Sometimes a car can be driven so hard it needs to have a rest before it bursts into flames...i just pulled over this Murcielago in time. It was a damp day and you could hear the brake discs crackling and fizzing in the moist air. (in my head)

This is another simple but effective edit.

👍

You've seared a hole in my harddrive!!!!! My monitor has just jumped off of the table, hopped it's way upstairs and has committed suicide by launching itself through the bathroom window!!!!

Awesome shot!! Love the industrial-ness, and the glow on the brake disks are something special!! Superb edit!!!

Can't decide which is better, your edit or Eric's comment! :lol:

But seriously that is an awesome image! :eek: :bowdown: The atmosphere is palpable and the heat coming off those discs is making me sweat. Given Lamborghini's penchant to spontaneously combust I'd say you pulled over just in time. :) Brilliant job. 👍

You've seared a hole in my harddrive!!!!! My monitor has just jumped off of the table, hopped it's way upstairs and has committed suicide by launching itself through the bathroom window!!!!

Awesome shot!! Love the industrial-ness, and the glow on the brake disks are something special!! Superb edit!!!

Can't decide which is better, your edit or Eric's comment! :lol:

But seriously that is an awesome image! :eek: :bowdown: The atmosphere is palpable and the heat coming off those discs is making me sweat. Given Lamborghini's penchant to spontaneously combust I'd say you pulled over just in time. :) Brilliant job. 👍

I can only agree with Eric's and Nato's comments. Another brilliant and well done edit. Bravo Lee! 👍

No comment :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Had to pop back for another look!!!:drool::eek::bowdown:

Perfecto !

Seems like a zombie apocalypse scenery :D and perfect car for that occasion :D
Thanks a million fellas. I appreciate it.

Super sexy and menacing at same time - not sure if I should stand and stare or run away! :lol:

Another superb edit Lee. 👍

Edit: could be titled Black Widow ;)

Last edited:
Awesome work on your last two edit Lee. Love the dark and gritty feel of "Smoulder" and as usual impressive work on all little details, the brakes, the light lens flare, the mist, the background... Very impressive once more !
And I also like a lot that one with the Mazda Concept, it looks very menacing and I really like the mood of this one too. Nice work also on the light reflection, you are truly a master with this part of the edit work !

Back