Enzo successor spotted

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 675 comments
At first I didn't see what was so different but after looking closely, there is something different about the way the car moves in comparison to the regular car (before the suspension failure).

tumblr_n51hf1kGW01qfio18o1_1280.jpg

Those side mirrors... can't unsee. WTF was Ferrari thinking...

Those side mirrors... can't unsee. WTF was Ferrari thinking...
Obviously, function over form :) They may actually be uglier than the ones on the Pagani. Besides, when you are driving a car like that who cares what's behind you? It's not like they are going to catch or pass you 👍

The Zonda F mirrors are nothing short of a work of art.
epcp-1211-15%2Bpagani-huayra-change%2Bmirror.jpg

I think the LF ones work quite well.
On their own I would agree, sticking out the side of a fender...no, they look like antennas on a bug. They should use cameras and screens instead that way they wouldn't have to stick them way out like that.

They stick out like that so you can see over the quite wider rear haunches. It's not for style.
Like I said...function over form. They could use cameras and bring them in close and look much better, it would also let them cover blind spots so they would be even better function wise. For what you pay for these cars they could also employ that radar system the racing vettes use that show which objects are moving towards you and away, that would be really cool :)

LaFerrari vs Sesto Elemento. The Lambo gets the jump but the Ferrari quickly reels him in. With all the supercars there you would think they could get a faster chase car.

Last edited:
I'm subscribed to /DRIVE+ so I was able to watch a 15min video and behind the scenes with CH video. Just from watching online it seems that driving this car is much more of an event than the P1. Even though I want to like the P1 more this car just seems like more of an experience.

On their own I would agree, sticking out the side of a fender...no, they look like antennas on a bug. They should use cameras and screens instead that way they wouldn't have to stick them way out like that.
That's the point. They're a unique signature of Pagani, which lets face it, works amazingly. You couldn't imagine a Pagani without them.

Those spoilers are just plain odd to me...

They looked fine on the FXX, but they just look abit outlandish on this. A round ducktail spoiler or a Rear wing like the 599 XX would work just fine.

I know what they are for, I just think they look weird and I'm not the only one that feels this way.

I know what they are for, I just think they look weird and I'm not the only one that feels this way.

I recognize this, but I think it's a bit silly to criticize their aesthetics when they are purely functional. This is, essentially, a race car.

The only thing about Ferrari's that gets me going is the back of them. Ferrari's have lost their appeal for me. Lamborghini's on the other hand get me to react much differently. The La Ferrari just doesn't do it for me. If you set me next to an older Ferrari like the Maranello or a 355 and have a 458 or La Ferrari near it, I'll spend much more time with the older ones.

Latest Posts

Back