Enzo VS. Murcielago Superveloce.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter carlagracie
  • 6 comments
  • 1,952 views

carlagracie

(Banned)
Messages
120
Messages
detlionsfan69
As far as Horsepower which one can you hop up more?
 
Got 858bhp from my SV. Not got an Enzo.
 
With the Enzo starting at 790hp I would say it is possible to squeeze more power out of it. I don't have an Enzo yet, but I would think the SV would set quicker lap times on a track whereas the Enzo would top out higher. I have gone 245mph in the SV though.
 
the Enzo is definitely the faster car on the straight or on the corners with its F1 technology / aerodynamics on it.

But in comparison of the price tag the SV is the better car.

The msrp of the 02 Ferrari Enzo in game is 1,000,000 and the restore rigidity is 500,000.

I am very sure without restoring the rigidity the performance will be very reduced because when I bought my car on the first day it was way better than what it is now.

So if there is another car that you want you shouldnt get the Enzo because it is too much.
 
I got both of them! But the SV is way better. Great handling, and is an all around great car.
 
With the Enzo starting at 790hp I would say it is possible to squeeze more power out of it. I don't have an Enzo yet, but I would think the SV would set quicker lap times on a track whereas the Enzo would top out higher. I have gone 245mph in the SV though.

Enzo has 790 stock? I hope you mistyped.
 
The enzo has 900 hp weighs 1094. Naturally aspirated only.... enzo is way better in my semi pro head lol really easy to tune for me
 
Back