Error connecting to PSN: 80710D36

  • Thread starter Thread starter pmgolf
  • 7 comments
  • 1,302 views
Messages
214
When I try to connect to PSN, I get:

An error has occurred. You have been signed out of PSN.
(80710D36)

What's up with that? Anyone got any idea how to resolve this?
TIA
 
On Sony's website, they state that PSN is currently undergoing maintenance on this day until 4:00 PM PT.
 
Thanks for clearing that up. I have the same problem:(
 
it should all be cleared up by now
 
Yeah same for me can't log in some kinda update on psn network! Words been going round that it was hacked again and everyone needs to change passwords don't know if it's true like
 
It could be true. I tried to access PSN [1-2 hours] before the update really started, and I got through to the "your password needs to be changed" screen. When I logged on later, nothing was there though.
 
Looks like it did have something to do with the maintenance they did today. I can connect now.
 
About 1.30pm uk time it failed to let me connect to psn even tho maintenance was not due to start till 4pm so and I never got a message saying to change password just a update to 4.53 so it's strange PSN must be under attack lol
 
Back