Error (ID=2:12) & (ID=1:533)

  • Thread starter Thread starter zzz_pt
  • 33 comments
  • 4,566 views

zzz_pt

Premium
Messages
8,194
Germany
Porto living in Hamburg
Messages
zzz_pt
I've search the forum but I can't find this particular errors... Does anyone know how to fix it? :dunce:

Thanks in advance.
 
Yeah I keep getting ID = 1:536
 
BS servers :S
 
Cracking down on hacked cars maybe. Hope not........
 
I started a thread about this too. I've had this problem before & I was having it again too today. Maybe we'll just have to wait it off.

QUOTE="Ninjafood;8320847"]Cracking down on hacked cars maybe. Hope not........[/QUOTE]

& I was wondering if they wouldn't let me in because I was using a hacked car. lol But I changed cars & it still did it.
 
I started a thread about this too. I've had this problem before & I was having it again too today. Maybe we'll just have to wait it off.

Cracking down on hacked cars maybe. Hope not........

& I was wondering if they wouldn't let me in because I was using a hacked car. lol But I changed cars & it still did it.

Sorry the thing isn't working right with the quote.
 
Cracking down on hacked cars maybe. Hope not........

If that's the case it's fine with me... but I don't have any hacked cars. lol
 
zzz_pt
If that's the case it's fine with me... but I don't have any hacked cars. lol

I'm in Portugal and have the same problem to today for the first time.
 
I've search the forum but I can't find this particular errors... Does anyone know how to fix it? :dunce:

Thanks in advance.

I'm having the same errors too, I think many people are having this problem as well. It's not something you've done, so don't worry. Looks like we will just have to wait and see what happens. I wonder what the cause could be.
 
Couldn't log on to GT5's servers as well (Error 1:536), but got into PSN fine. Must be a problem on PD's side.

I'm not in possession of any hacked cars, so there is definitely no connection to that.
 
I'm getting GT5 error Id = 3.533 and 1:536 :(
 
Yeah it's only with GT5... But GT5 is slow as crap all day... I only get error ID 2:21 tough..

Been grinding all evening to get to 5.000.000 to buy a FGT and now I finally have it, I can't buy (or do anything else) because of the error... Grr >_<'
 
Same here error id 1:536
 
Yeah it's only with GT5... But GT5 is slow as crap all day... I only get error ID 2:21 tough..

Been grinding all evening to get to 5.000.000 to buy a FGT and now I finally have it, I can't buy (or do anything else) because of the error... Grr >_<'

Damm!! I would've lent you my -pp car to do that dude!
 
yeah, I've had this problem too today. I don't own any hacked cars. I have no clue what it could be.
 
me too :-(
 
Same here, not hacking or anything.. Just wanted to finish the last Overtake challenge.. Hope we will know soon what's happening.
 
I have same problem I reset my router but still not working PD servers must be down:(
 
Gave error code just joined my friends lounge.... so im confused LOL.
 
Same issue here in Austin, TX. Error IDs 1:536, 1:6399, and 2:12. Issues limited to GT5; PSN checks out fine, no network issues on my end. Started 60-90 minutes ago, after having been working fine. Have deleted GT5 cache, restarted game, rebooted PS3, and tried the launch GT5 while signed out of PSN, all to no avail.

Seems pretty clear it's a PD server issue. I wonder what the geographic scope is? It looks like we have 3 US reports and one from Portugal, so it may not be limited to North America.

----------------
Patience is a virtue. Sadly, it's one I lack. :-/
 
Im in Eastern Part of U.S. Booted up GT5 got Error ID. But im connected to servers. Just Joined PD server. So just try getting in a room or something? or jump in a lounge. Error ID is pointless Lol. its prob a troll. im connected fine to servers.
 
The other server issue thread people are saying they are back online. I haven't paid attention to this one
 
The other server issue thread people are saying they are back online. I haven't paid attention to this one

Fact is the Error Code Unaffects connecting to Servers.
 
It's fixed for me as of about 12:00 GMT (7:00 pm CDT); from comments in the other thread, looks like everyone's back on. Does PD publish server status/outage/cause reports anywhere.
 
TheKitten
Fact is the Error Code Unaffects connecting to Servers.

It did. But i was having these same errors and many more that I haven't seen in over a year. And it is just now coming back online.
 
Back