Escudo for trade!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Updated_Boss
  • 9 comments
  • 583 views
Messages
91
Messages
Updated_Boss
It is not tuned and was never used (although it is from the Used Car lot). Open for reasonable offers, since it is pretty rare to find.

Thanks for the interest!

Cheers!
 
anything below take your fancy?
 
Anything takes your fancy in my garage
 
Would you take a Citroen GT Race Car? Or perhaps any car upto 500,000cr?
 
Sorry supersteveo, I have most of them.

Sorry SgtBeano, I have this race car already.

Thanks for the interest, anyway.

Best
 
Hi Nick-RD,

I am taking a look at your garage. I'll probably get back to you later today, as I am leaving for lunch now :) Is that ok with you?

Cheers!
 
Hi Nick-RD,

I am taking a look at your garage. I'll probably get back to you later today, as I am leaving for lunch now :) Is that ok with you?

Cheers!

yeah fine no rush
 
Still available. Reasonable offers, although I would prefer an Audi R10 TDi Racecar '06 for it or other modern racers like the Pescarolo, 908, 905, C60 Hybrid, etc.

Thanks for the interest.
 
Last edited:
Back