Escudo Pikes Peak

  • Thread starter Thread starter KrazyM82
  • 11 comments
  • 1,236 views
Messages
198
Messages
KrazyM82
Where / when is the car available? Im a level 28 in A and 29 in B.
 
It appears in the UCD for about 2 million credits.
 
it's one of those rare cars that you just have to watch out for in the ucd
 
ive tried the start and exit a race method to update the ucd sooo many times...still nothing...would the birthday glitch work?...honestly, if the game is gonna cheat me out of nice cars then why not cheat the game back? im tired of getting 1965 honda civic POS's...come on really?...the 2010 civics are not much to speak of anyway.
 
If you have either the Ford RS200 or Escort Cosworth Rally car, I will trade a zero mile Escudo for either with you?
 
Just put an add in the market place you will get one within 5 minutes.
 
i do HAVE A RS200...AND I THINK there is a escort available in my UCD...ill have to check when i get home in 4 hours
 
I've only driven it a couple of times, once on suzuka and once on nurburgring and it seems pretty good tbh, very easy car to drive, I'll trade you for mine if you are interested though, PM if you are.
 
i'm waiting for this car to pop up in my UCD. My favorite car in GT2.
 
If you have either the Ford RS200 or Escort Cosworth Rally car, I will trade a zero mile Escudo for either with you?

Ok...sounds good, I have a RS 200 with 2,676 miles on it and a few upgrades like all sport and racing tires, 3rd engine upgrade and 3 stage turbo and a fresh oil change, but, i hate to show my level of computer understanding...what is "PM"

i am also looking for a car that can beat a FTO Super touring car. The car i need must be 500hp or less and preferably 4wd...any ideas?
 
The Escudo isn't very good anyway, but I haven't ever taken it off road.
 
Back