Eu Gt5p Download

What do you think?????

Tell me, I'm at work and I've brought my PS3 along so I can download it on the spot the minute it's released for download :sly:

Just got off the phone to Sony who advised the of the time the download will be available on PSN.

Anyone interested to know?

Of course we want to know.. Are you gong to tell us then??

I tried this morning at 9am and it wasn't there.. Normally the PSN store gets updated around lunch time, but last week it was after 5PM.

I am going to go home at lunch time and try, but I really hope its not late this week, as 2Gigs is going to take a while and I would like to play it today at some point!

Jon

Just got off the phone to Sony who advised the of the time the download will be available on PSN.

Anyone interested to know?

Tell us or I will ban you :)

Only kidding, but it would be nice if you let people know.

Scaff

I have already a copy of GT5P, but it is not fair to do what you are doing.

Scaff, is it possible to close this post if he doesn`t write the time?

This post is useless.

Got my copy in the post today anyway ^___^.

Annoying thing is that it takes a while to install, and then the update took 3 attempts to do

No worries

IN the mean time heres some dodgy musak to listen to.

OK Guys Pretty vauge really all he would tell me was

"It should be up this afternoon I can't give you a deffinate time but it should be this afternoon".

So I guess just keep checking the store

No problem.

I think the missus might have kittens when she see's the phone bill though.
Or I'll have Gonads for earings :scared:

"It should be up this afternoon I can't give you a deffinate time but it should be this afternoon".

So I guess just keep checking the store

Everytime I have looked at the PSN store on a Thursday, it updates at about 1pm... But typcially, when I wanted something last week (Pain) it didn't arrive until 5pm...

So, I think it fair to say that "This Afternoon" is about as good a guess as can be made..

My fingers are crossed that it will be sooner, as I fear that its going to take 6-10 hours to download and I would really like to play it at some time today!

Jon

I am really sorry for the delay I got held up in a last minute meeting, i really wasn't trying to be funny

The download will be available at 3pm this afternoon.

Sorry again. SHould have post originally, well now you know maybe you'll forgive me.

Thanks

GTPlanet = Community :sly:

Yes, I know and I am sorry but I did have good intentions, I was simply trying to not be n00b and tell people what I had assumed they might know already.

Maybe I can make it up to you by letting you borrow some of my 20mb net connection? :sly:

Back