Euro 2004 Thread

• Thread starter Race Idiot
  • 569 comments

Race Idiot

(Banned)
Sao Tome and Principe
Sao Tome and Principe
Well Euro 2004 is starting soon, well a week or so. So I thought i'd make a thread.

Here's what the groups look like.

Group A
Portugal
Greece
Spain
Russia

Group B
France
England
Switzerland
Croatia

Group C
Sweden
Bulgaria
Denmark
Italy

Group D
Czech Rep
Latvia
Germany
Holland

The groups are all quite evenly matched this time around, with no 'easy' groups.

Well if you have any stuuf to post here, post it you bastiges!

Edit: PS, Come on England!

Originally posted by Mike Rotch
Haha. France V England means England will be playing the winner of which group? :P

Group A I think. So either Portugal or Spain.

Originally posted by Race Idiot
Why do we not have a left footed Midfield player?

Owen Hargreaves, Steve McManaman, we could even push Ashley Cole up and put Wayne Bridge as left back.

Originally posted by DQuaN
Owen Hargreaves, Steve McManaman, we could even push Ashley Cole up and put Wayne Bridge as left back.

I just wish they'd play a flat 4-4-2, or a variation, instead of the farking diamond. McManamamamaman is getting old and I thought that Hargreaves isn't left footed. Although The Ashley cole Wayne bridge thing sounds like an idea.

I have always thought that. Ashley Cole is a great defender but he loves getting forward and running at people.

Originally posted by DQuaN
I have always thought that. Ashley Cole is a great defender but he loves getting forward and running at people.

True, I mean that's what he does for Arsenal. Sven is stubborn in his own way, like previous managers have been stubborn in theirs. Although at least you see him going to watch matches.

Come on England!

Are the England flags flying all over London and other places cars and houses too? :D All I see is flags everywhere :lol:

Yup, there are flags everywhere.

*edit* BTW where did you get that avatar? Could you find one like that for me pls? :)

Can't remember where I got it, been on my HD for ages.

You can have one if you want :D

Edit: you could have just took it from my av :P me = :dunce:

Ok ok. How bout this
france-flag.gif
?

Nope, Switzerland and Croatia. I am half Greek/Cypriot so I wil be rootin for Greece as well. I don't think they will win a game.

Back