Are the guys waiting for ya?
My struggles include me only just making the 104% of the fastest time with an NSX, might have to comeback stronger for Tokyo.
CaptainFalcon89My struggles include me only just making the 104% of the fastest time with an NSX, might have to comeback stronger for Tokyo.
Omg,gonna be tough race.Lots of fast drivers.👍
Definately tough, I think it will actually be harder than Laguna.
Definately tough, I think it will actually be harder than Laguna.
Quick mention for overtakes.
TM doesnt have many opportunities for overtaking, there are no heavy braking zones and its high speed nature means there is the potential for a large accident if there is contact in the fast sections.
So really if the person ahead makes no mistakes then the best chances are down into the cambered left hander after slipstreaming on the back straight. I would also say that you can in theory have a go into turn 4 (into the tunnel) but you will need a good overlap for that one as the braking zone is small.
Turn 5 may offer a chance as well but again it needs to be a clear move up the inside.
Everyone who is ahead should also be aware of these areas for moves.
Setting your map scale to 1 or 2 can help to see where people may make a move without having to look behind. 👍
I think it s*cks that PD skipped so many great tracks
Examples:
Barcelona
Silverstone
Donington
Shanghai
Imola
Spa (ffs)
Some Swedish tracks:
Mantorp Park (old F2 track)
Anderstorp (F1 track)
Hey Chris, 25 laps isnt really practicing yet.Just warming up.
I think We have with Rickie again more like 250 laps so far...![]()