***Euro GT500 Championship***Sign-up Open***Closing - New Thread UP***

  • Thread starter Thread starter RamoSapiens
  • 633 comments
  • 40,616 views
i'm still thinking about the car i'm using.maybe the lexus petronas or the motul autech gtr.i decide tonight

We have to use the same car so we can´t decide tonight, I need to get more laps in with both. I´m happy with the motul autech so far tho and will try petronas tomorrow.
 
Last edited:
***REMINDER***

After the Warm-up I will change track and back to erase the
laptimes. I will change the PP to 605, all the NSX:s enters
the PIT(not track), I change the to 613, all the GTR:s go
to PIT, then I change to 615 and Lexus go. Finally then
to 617 for the Z. Then I type START and eveyone can go
to track and start the Q.

You have to stay on the track on a safe place when You´re
happy with Your laptime. DON`T EVEN PIT, cause it might erase Your laptimes,
or the Game itself can mix-up the results.
That has happened too many times....So stay on the track until the Race starts!!!
When the Game clock shows 17.00 min, I will start the Race.


EDIT: Of course You can PIT for changing Tires, but don´t
stay there when the Race starts, cause the game can mixup
results.
​
 
Last edited:
Team Suggestions:

m-peltonen - Metsapicasso / Calsonic GTR ???

MrBikkel - MrT3z / Calso or Yello GTR???

Mathias-P - Jimmy / Arta or Epson NSX???

Apollo - Nycrom / Calso or Yello GTR or any other car from the list.?

Cars left:

2 Denso
2 Petronas
2 Nismo Z
2 Raybrig NSX
2 Arta NSX
2 Epson NSX
4 Takata NSX
2 Calso or 2 Yello GTR
👍

I will take the YellowHat GTR 👍


Edit: TeamName = Valentino Rossi Fanclub
 
Then the Calso (Or of course Lexus or NSX) is left for Bikkel & MrTez if You want to make a Team?

Im a little confuced now with the cars, we can check then
after the race that there isn´t more than 4 of each car
when the real champiuonship starts.
 
***ATTENTION***

STOP all other Internet traffic when You enter the Race.
Check that Your kids/girlfriend/wife/mom don´t use anything that can affect Your connection.:) Clear System Cache, change oil, Have Fun!
 
Yeh im quite happy to make a team with Bikkel if hes ok with it?

Team name: ???
 
And please,turn OFF Your Mics when You enter the track.👍
 
Yeh im quite happy to make a team with Bikkel if hes ok with it?

Team name: ???

I asked senna to call him. Bikkel isn´t that good with the internet, he is too old :)

I think he´s cool with teaming up tho.
 
Room Open 1472 6399 8408 2432 5495

cfalcon
jimmy
mathias
stretchy
gtafreak
apollo
senna
scanny
bikkel
ricky
pag
eppe

IN
 
just watching the end of somthing ill be in before 8pm gmt :sly:
 
was hittin 51.071 online after we had some races
 
Race 2 drivers enter

hortus
peltonen
lennox
diesel
nycrom
mrtez
glutino
picasso
kipling
glitter
schumi
bigadz
 
Great race guys had to push 100% all the way. was good fun
 
Race 1 results:

Pre2race1.jpg
 
nycrom and bigadz was in the first race. :/

Hes not getting any points from the race, so everybody under him steps up. He gets points
from the 2:nd instead.

And Bikkel didn´t show up in Race 1 but races now in race 2.....
 
Back