***EURO GT500 Season 7** Winners - MSP_J-Town and Nissan Black Z RacingFinished 

• Thread starter nissman
  • 207 comments
Unofficial Standings:

Incidents form RedBull Ring still under investigation.

S7-Driver+Standings.PNG

Race penalties from Rd.6 - RedBull Ring:

Driver: Sonic88
Incident: Turn 1 on Lap 1
Penalty: Over Aggressive Driving - 4 Championship Point Penalty

Driver: Stretchy

Driver: GTRP_Mirial
Incident: Ignoring Blue Flags
Penalty: Driver receives a reprimand for a breach of rules. Any further incident in this matter the driver will receive a penalty.

Last edited:
Im not leaving . A res can race nxt for practice if he may wish ? If that is ok ? Trying to be fair to people who would like a race . Il b here for next season too . . Im going to have the same problem with connections . Im waiting on a new router until fibre arrives in few month . Hopefully this will sort connection issue . If no res il race .!

Would be nice if you could join tonight Ben, there is no reserve driver to raplace you at the moment.

Edit: I will make a room for testing in about 10 min.

Hopefully this race is better than last week. People need to wake up during Q and in lap 1, I'm not the only one making mistakes :P

Had to park it Lap 35 or 36 just from fatigue

Still don't fully understand this track especially sector 2

I managed some low 55s and a 54 8 during the race but the overall feel of the car was poor , was very tiring to drive it yesterday

Good job yesterday Dino beating your teammate

Last edited:
I did not practice enough . no signal on room again . Did not want to cause an accident . I was fighting the car all the time 2,5sec a lap down .so i pulled off the track . I quit the race. How did my name pop up on the results ? I watched j-town & tony for 10 laps each . Nice drive !

Room now open for practice @ Susuka Circuit until 6ck . Room number 1472-4711-0467-9863-3498

@Niss Could we get everyone who races to add eachother on psn ? Make the room friends only to stop unwanted traffic . Private room friends only ?

Thanks Skeng, still wasn't happy with that result, my Q sim was a second faster the day before so I was hoping to sneak into the top 4 but I just had no pace when we got going lol. Beating Nis has been coming all season :P been close together in testing

I guess we could Ben, I'm sure everyone has Nis on PSN

Well I was driving 1km without fuel so that kind of helped that most of the drivers passed me. :) I wanted to do another lap in 2nd stint so I would have bit better tyres in the last stints but I forgot to check the fuel, can't believe I did that with all my experiance with fast fuel consuption.

I beat only 2 drivers yesterday I think as many drivers just quit races which I'm very disapointed about, at least park it beside the track so we have full a result on the picture after the race, would make my job a lot easier.

Sorry about my quitting attitude this season

Its been a challenging season , I will be back stronger next season , I hope !!!!

Race penalties from Rd.7 - Silverstone

Driver: MSP_JUJU

I apologise for the late notice on penalties but I had a really busy last week.

Points will be posted today.

Enjoyed the last race even thou i needed to pit with damage alot & got swiped off track on the first lap . Was in a good position to avoid .1,44,2 was my best with low fuel + 0.6 second a lap with a full tank? .
Race results i was lapped twice ha.
The more practice the better 4 me .
Whens the new season start ? Had a good run with tony for few laps as he sat behind in slip team work that tony ! Good win ! I had new tyres he had old i guess . Got my personal best time knowing im going to be lapped so i found more speed . Cheers to nissman for gt500 gt6 . Thankyou ! Done a great job as host ! .

Best qualifying for me this season. As the race got underway I ran quite consistently sandwiched between Kostas and Lozza for the opening laps until the race started to fade quite quickly thereafter (not going to bore anyone as to why this is!). Just knackered half way through and it was best I that ended up pulling off. Going in cold but fresh and joining the room at the start time might be a good idea next time....

One of the toughest seasons so far for me, but maybe because I haven't found a solution to maintain the same driving style as before, or maybe it's no ABS, or maybe it's the understeering trend of the GTR, maybe it's the progressive physics, or maybe I've not hit the sweet spot, or maybe I'm past my best. I've a few ideas to try yet before concluding which one it is.

Thanks to Niss for doing all the organising and to everyone else who drove consistently very well this season.

Congratulations to J-Town for winning the championship and also I'd like to thank both he and Tony for pushing very hard which inspires the rest of us to up our games!

Sorry for the late reply I took a bit of vacation in the last two weeks.

First of all conratulations to MSP_J-Town and Nissan Z Black Racing for winning both titles! Insane racing this season guys 👍

In my opininon this was one of the best GTF seasons I ever raced in. Competiton was just insane with MSP forum joining us. It was extremly hard to get a top 5 for most drivers this season. Together with new updates in GT6 that got the game much closer to reality you also had to work very hard to pass the car infront unlike in GT5 where it was just to easy with the silly draft. Racing was mostly on a high level we did have some issues but thats racing you cant avoid it sometimes.

Euro GT500 will be on a break for a month or two. Planning to start season 8 around september or oktober. Also depense if @Wardez is planning to start a new Pure season on GT6.

Thanks everyone that participated and see you on track!

Last edited:
Back