***EURO GT500 Season 7** Winners - MSP_J-Town and Nissan Black Z RacingFinished 

• Thread starter nissman
  • 207 comments
hi bro's. ı just learn your gt500 race's few days ago when lozza in the race lobby. see really fast drivers in room. after intrested and search you on the forum's. finally find. i want to learn u have any space for me. thanks

Hello there mate. At the moment we have a full grid with already 3 reserve drivers. I can put you down as reserve driver but I really doubt you'll get a chance to race because we usualy don't have much drops out lately.

Edit: Lozza beat me by a few seconds. :)

Hello there mate. At the moment we have a full grid with already 3 reserve drivers. I can put you down as reserve driver but I really doubt you'll get a chance to race because we usualy don't have much drops out lately.

Edit: Lozza beat me by a few seconds. :)

Write my name to reserve drivers. Dont have another chance. When you want we can play together. İm trust my skills 👍

Test room open:

1472-4710-9995-5399-2107

Feel free to join. Will run a few practices races if enough people turn up!

Edit: Room handed over to kostas

Last edited:
Be there soon

Still struggling finding the right downforce settings 2 12 4 my personal best so far

I am struggling in s1 and s3 , when I adjust the downforce to improve those sectors then i end up losing time in s2 so i have to find the right balance .

It was late last night so my concentration level was not very high , I will give it a try again later today.

Spa is looking to be a great race

Last edited:
Yeah it is very tricky to find the right downforce. There's a lot of time to be gained here if you get it spot on! I was losing a couple of tenths to kostas in S2, so think I may need to run a bit more! Been struggling with the setup of the car at this track. Got too much understeer at high speed and too much oversteer at low speed. Last chicane is nearly impossible for me not to lose the rear on the way in.

But yeah, as you say sken, this should be a great race. The lap times are looking very close here again! 34 laps will be tough!

Room Up. I will do some testing before the DTM race if anyone wants to join.

Edit: Room still up, me and Uwe are in.

Last edited:
Raceday , still not in the 11s but If I dont crash I think I might be able to hang with the faster guys

Race day is here again and this time at one of the best tracks! We should be in for a cracker.

I just want to mention to be extra careful today with the track limits.

Two wheels on track at all times please gentleman. I will take the time to check the race replay and if drivers will not be respecting the track limits they will be given a penalty.

Again I need to mention the Pit Exit rule. Some drivers seems to forget about it I noticed in Apricot Hill. There will be no more warnings from this race on regarding this matter only 2 point penalties.

We have a drop out tonight. @Ayhancan1998 can you jump in maybe?

Race day is here again and this time at one of the best tracks! We should be in for a cracker.

I just want to mention to be extra careful today with the track limits.

Two wheels on track at all times please gentleman. I will take the time to check the race replay and if drivers will not be respecting the track limits they will be given a penalty.

Again I need to mention the Pit Exit rule. Some drivers seems to forget about it I noticed in Apricot Hill. There will be no more warnings from this race on regarding this matter only 2 point penalties.

We have a drop out tonight. @Ayhancan1998 can you jump in maybe?

what time is it? and which car i use.Dont have any setup

You can use any car you want in the car list. Are you sure you want to race with no practice at all? Remeber we have heavy damage.

Rd.5 - Spa Francorschamps (34 Laps)

2014+-+2

13th - Lozzascool (dc)
14th - Skengdigi (dc)
15th - Sonic (dc)

2014+-+1

Last edited:
Really great racing in this championship. I see that. Its not bad for my first race. Without any training. I want to ask why you are not work with TidgneyTv like GT5. Its really cool

You got a throttle issue like me? Mines holding up at times but others its unbearable

The slight twisting/foot position gradually broke it, so I just made up something from aluminium. I'll probably have to get a curved one formed somewhere and try it because the existing one combined with a gambled setup and more brake travel was handling like the go kart no one wants on a night out.

Great driving Niss last night - you and Tony were at it hammer and tongs. You'll have some swagger for the next week!

Really great racing in this championship. I see that. Its not bad for my first race. Without any training. I want to ask why you are not work with TidgneyTv like GT5. Its really cool

Maybe for next season I will ask Tidgney. Normally I use to do videos but I can't get the equipment working on my current laptop.

Also, Ayhan, great debut for you and also for @BEjamin

Great way to start off your GTF seasons

Good race guys . How do the points work ? Ive tried looking for a points system but no joy . Poliset i beat in race but he has more points ? . Is there quali points? Cheers B .

Good race guys . How do the points work ? Ive tried looking for a points system but no joy . Poliset i beat in race but he has more points ? . Is there quali points? Cheers B .

You finished one place behind Poliset in the race. So that's why you have less points, the only points for qualifying are 1 point for pole position. There is also 1 point for fastest lap in the race. Points scoring system should be around somewhere, maybe Niss needs to re-post that! :) I know that points are scored from 1st to 14th place. 15th and 16th score 0.

Edit: points scoring system is in the OP. Underneath the season schedule.

wow niss amazing qualy lap

Thanks Sken. I think this was my best lap I ever did in any GT game. I nailed almost every corner exept for the last chicane which probably cost me the pole. I'm getting a bit annoyed becouse JT always snatches pole away from me, third time already if you count JGTS3. :) I will do my race report later tonight, I hope you guys put yours up to.

@BEjamin, I got many compliments from members around here that it's easy to find info in the OP of this thread. So I think you need to take a closer look next time mate. :)

Great driving Niss last night - you and Tony were at it hammer and tongs. You'll have some swagger for the next week!

Thanks Miri. Yea the racing with Tony was insane. I don't really remeber when I gave Tony so much work. If I didn't have to save fuel so much in first stint I think I would actually be able to give some heat to JT aswell. Not really sure where I got this much pace this week, we did plenty of testing with Dino and found a nice tune, I hope this continues till the end of the season as I would like to get 3rd in points which would mean best of the rest. :)

I was already thinking about that. Maybe Tidgney could do just one race with commentary this season to atleast get some publicity on the web.

Niss i have any chance for race with xanavi at redbull ring? If yes ı start to find setup

Cant say at the moment, drivers usually report drop outs few days before race. So I would like to ask regular drivers to try report their drop out sa soon as you know you can't race please! As you see reserve drivers are ready to race at any time.

Sorry for the delay on team standings.

S7-Team+Standings.PNG

Last edited:
Back