***Euro RM Series***Series Closed***Thanks to those who joined***

  • Thread starter Thread starter RamoSapiens
  • 305 comments
  • 16,756 views

RACE DAY

  • Monday 20.00 GMT--->

    Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Tuesday 20.00 GMT--->

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Wednesday 20.00 GMT--->

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Friday 21.00 GMT--->

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Saturday 21.00GMT--->

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday 20.00 GMT--->

    Votes: 6 30.0%

  • Total voters
    20
  • Poll closed .
Its allright doc. But please inform here 30 min
before race next time, so we don´t have to wait.

Now just practice with Your new wheel.:)👍
 
Congratz Metsäpicasso!
 
ERMS3.jpg
 
Fock!!! 3 2nd places in a row :(. Rome next week though ;)
 
Nice, well done picasso, looks like things got a bit spaced out by the end?
 
I missed u last night Bigadz. Picasso made no misstakes, so I had a race on my own :(
 
I missed u last night Bigadz. Picasso made no misstakes, so I had a race on my own :(

I missed you too Rickie :O Might be about later on if I can convince the gf she needs to fall asleep!
 
Not @ 20.00 ;). Quite hard to get her to fall asleep so early. I have problems @ 21.00 ;)
 
Should be 404BHP (Mine has 511 without breaking in)
 
Hey Ho! Its Monday again! Who is racing today?

1. eppe
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
 
Hey Ho! Its Monday again! Who is racing today?

1. eppe
2. FittCP
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
 
Hopefully we'll get enough people to have a proper race.

1. eppe
2. FittCP
3. Metsapicasso
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
 
Wow! 3 racers ;)
 
Yo!

1. eppe
2. FittCP
3. Metsapicasso
4. Sumo098
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
 
I cant make it guys sorry to let you down, I dont think I can do Mondays anymore.👎 Too much stuff keeps coming up. Gutted as I obviously would have won the championship :dopey::D
 
1. eppe
2. FittCP
3. Metsapicasso
4. Sumo098
5. jimmy281090
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

I can definately make this one!! Can you send me a little reminder on psn eppe? i have a really bad memory :P
 
Where are all the racers?!?
Missing:


HortusIX
Krizzay
Mushy_Peaz
Scanny_Flick
 
Sorry guys. I can't make it tonight due to work. I'll be there next week. Good luck to all.
 
Where are all the racers?!?
Missing:


HortusIX
Mushy_Peaz
Scanny_Flick

Is it fun to have a series with 5 commited drivers? 6 with Krissay...
 
Last edited:
1. eppe
2. FittCP
3. Metsapicasso
4. Sumo098
5. jimmy281090
6. doc555evosti
7.
8.
9.
10.

Hav'nt had time to practice yet or get a car. But im willing to give it a
go to make up the numbers. (if someone has time to send me a setup i would
appreciate it.
 
Actually i drive almost stock setup Doc. Max DF.
 
Just waiting for lobby to open now. :)
 
4th 2nd place in a row :(
Awesome battle with Metsäpicasso for 39 laps!!!
 
Im dropping out of this series because of lack of interest. Sorry and it has been great racing with you guys that were committed.
 
Im dropping out of this series because of lack of interest. Sorry and it has been great racing with you guys that were committed.

Me too.....

So I think the serie is closed. Congrats to Picasso.:)👍
 
That's sad to hear. :(

Well I had no chance of coming out on top but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Another congratulations to Picasso!
 
Back